Hi i can´t move a file to the community folder in Microsoft Flight simulator

Discus and support Hi i can´t move a file to the community folder in Microsoft Flight simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i can´t move a file to the community folder in Microsoft Flight simulator, it´s says the path is too long. I got Win 11, 10.0.22621 on a Desktop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HB1PC3, Dec 5, 2022.

1. HB1PC3
    HB1PC3 Guest

Hi i can´t move a file to the community folder in Microsoft Flight simulator, it´s says the path is too long. I got Win 11, 10.0.22621 on a Desktop

:)

HB1PC3, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, even in situations of updates some folders can be stuck in the system and it is not possible to move them, you can try the procedures below to remove duplicate files but in some cases it will not be possible to delete the folder unless the game is uninstalled and the files deleted.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

After this, try this procedures below.

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  3. HB1PC3 Win User

Hi , it´s a folder/folders from an Add-on´s who worked before last update ~ The community folder in MSFS is for add-on Freeware makers ~ and even pros like ORBX :) ( MSFS is installed in its own Partition :D )
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello HB1PC3, could you say exactly what you are trying to do or what would be the problem with MSFS, because usually these folders should not be moved, this could cause some problem in the Windows registry.

If you want to install the game on another HD or PC, the ideal would be to install the game from scratch.
  5. HB1PC3 Win User

Hi again , i did a uninstall/reinstall , so now we will see :)
  6. HB1PC3 Win User

I forgot to say that there are Folders from Windows in the same partition for some reason like WpSystem, there MSFS "landed".
Thema:

1. Hi i can´t move a file to the community folder in Microsoft Flight simulator - Similar Threads - can´t move file

2. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  3. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  4. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  5. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  6. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  7. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  8. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  9. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  10. After update can´t move the head in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After update can´t move the head in the game: Hello everybody! After one update on my xbox 360 minecraft game,i can´t move the head of my figure in the game. If i want to look left or right,i have to move with the figure complete. It...