Hi. I can't activate the free Apple TV+ perk.

Discus and support Hi. I can't activate the free Apple TV+ perk. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen others having issues with this. I've set up a new Apple account, but once it tries to add the perk a message appears saying 'this code is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevenHutchinson, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Hi. I can't activate the free Apple TV+ perk.

I've seen others having issues with this. I've set up a new Apple account, but once it tries to add the perk a message appears saying 'this code is valid for the US Store only.'

If I press 'ok,' it then goes to a page asking for a code.

Thanks,

Steve..

:)

StevenHutchinson, Jan 1, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

it is still possible to speak with support, but unfortunately they do not open access for applications that are not working in your region.
  3. StevenHutchinson Win User

Thanks for your help and reply Anderson, much appreciated.

Giving us a code in the UK, popping up every day on my homepage, that we can't use here!

Nice one Microsoft. 🙈🙈
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It looks like you are trying to activate the free Apple TV+ perk that is included with the purchase of a new Apple device. The perk is only available to users in the United States, so if you are located outside of the US, you will not be able to redeem the code.

If you are located in the US and are still having trouble redeeming the code, there are a few things you can try:

Make sure that you are signed in to your Apple account on your device.

Check to see if you have any other outstanding offers or credits on your account. If you do, you may need to use those up before you can redeem the Apple TV+ perk.

Make sure that you are entering the code correctly. The code is typically a 16-digit alphanumeric code.

If you are still having trouble, you may want to try contacting Apple support for further assistance.

I hope this helps!
  5. andersonpassos Win User

as a player I can only inform and guide, and unfortunately promotions and suggestions are set for everyone and are not customized for each user/region.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.

Hello TheGrimOne72,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are looking forward to redeeming the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks which is 3-Month Free Trials of Apple TV+ and Apple Music. This perk can be viewed through Xbox console's Game Pass section, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, and the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows PC.

According to this Xbox Wire's article, this perk is for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members who do not currently have an Apple TV+ or Apple Music subscription free trials. Link: 3-Month Free Trials of Apple TV+ and Apple Music Come to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks This Holiday

Ultimate members who do not currently have an Apple TV+ or Apple Music subscription can claim either or both Perks on their Xbox console or Xbox app on Windows. Once the Perk is claimed, members will be directed to the respective Apple TV+ or Apple Music site to activate their subscription. Members can claim and activate both free trials now until March 31, 2023.

From all of us at Team Xbox, we hope that you enjoy your 3-month free access to Apple TV+ and Apple Music through the Perks program this holiday season. Stay tuned for more upcoming Xbox Game Pass Perks!

*Available in all markets where Apple TV+ and Apple Music are available (except Russia and Turkey for Apple TV+ and Russia for Apple Music).

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Hi. I can't activate the free Apple TV+ perk. - Similar Threads - can't activate free

2. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  3. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  6. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  7. Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get to the payment method in the Xbox dev mode activation: Good morning, I've been having a problem, I wan to create a developer account for my Xbox series x, I enter the form where I choose my region, type of account and my personal data, I fill the ones...
  8. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  9. Is my account suspended cuz I can't activate my cards

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my account suspended cuz I can't activate my cards: I can't activate my gift cards every time I purchase them and try to ask something it always says something went wrong and I can't confirm it 40d2e75a-cedb-4586-978c-2f722335ecc6
  10. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...