hi. I buy used baned console. xbox s. can I play off line games on that console? thank you!

Discus and support hi. I buy used baned console. xbox s. can I play off line games on that console? thank you! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi. I buy used baned console. xbox s. can I play off line games on that console? thank you! zvonko *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zvonko pavlovski, Dec 15, 2022.

1. hi. I buy used baned console. xbox s. can I play off line games on that console? thank you!

hi. I buy used baned console. xbox s. can I play off line games on that console? thank you!

zvonko *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

zvonko pavlovski, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

That is correct. Unfortunately that's the one drawback of buying a used console. Unfortunately you also buy the problems the other person had and you don't know about it.

What I would recommend is to get in contact with who sold you the console for either a refund or replacement
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm afraid you're out of luck. Banned consoles can't go online. They're blacklisted.

Return it. If that's not possible you'll need to buy one from a reputable reseller, or buy one new.
  4. zvonko pavlovski Win User

hi. thanks for your answer. but, when I go on line,I can`t log in or make new acount. nothing works :(
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Zvonko, that is a good question.

Although you would be able to if it was banned while you owned it I'm afraid that it would need to be online for you to be able to add your gamertag
  6. Senryu BR Win User

Got my account banned, now my games are trial?

A question your (old) account is banned and you changed the console recently?

If the answer is yes...you have a big problem.

I will explain better, in the moment you have banned from the live, you lost all acess to online features and live services (in case of account baned)if you stay whif the same console playing off-line you still plays the games, but if you erase the older
    gametag or buy a new console and transfer the old data, all you have just before become a demo and need a transfer data license ; but you can´t do that for a account dosen´t exist anymore in XBLA....

If you delete your older profile or buy a new one, sorry, but you have no conditions to use that games (only buying then again!!!).

For repeat my self again in small words...if you have banned by account i listen relates of they still uses off-line the account (and you have inside stills locked in that account, the pthers accounts can´t uses the content).

If you have your 360 the machine banned ONLY!!! (and buy a new one 360), you can use the transfer license tool and be happy!!!

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
Thema:

1. hi. I buy used baned console. xbox s. can I play off line games on that console? thank you! - Similar Threads - buy used baned

2. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...
  3. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  4. Would like to buy Xbox X from US and use it in India, would like to understand any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would like to buy Xbox X from US and use it in India, would like to understand any...: Hello Community, I am planning to buy Xbox X from US and would like to use it in India. I have following questions and would like to get information around it. Does it support voltage rating in...
  5. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  6. trying to buy and install by using gift cards and parental supervision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to buy and install by using gift cards and parental supervision: I am trying to install Minecraft on PC for my son. I used 2 gist cards, which is the right amount. The amount seems to have been added, as I am unable to use the code again. As he is a minor, he...
  7. Hard drive failed. Will I keep ALL progress/data if I buy a new one to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard drive failed. Will I keep ALL progress/data if I buy a new one to use?: My hard drive has stopped working for some reason and is where all my games were stored. It will be very expensive to try to recover it. Can I just buy a new hard drive and still keep ALL my...
  8. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  9. If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...: I want to know for this game to see where I buy it. 1ffa5418-cd83-417f-a19c-bd8a7e1272b1
  10. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba