Hi! I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same...

Discus and support Hi! I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same account it isn't showing up as being purchases. Do I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amelia Glenn, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Amelia Glenn
    Amelia Glenn Guest

Hi! I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same...

I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same account it isn't showing up as being purchases. Do I need to purchase it again or a certain game pass?

:)

Amelia Glenn, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Albin Skarin Win User

I can only play Java Minecraft demo version when I changed my gamertag on my Microsoft Account

Hi, I have migrated my account to microsoft, and when I log into minecrafts webside it says that I dont own it, but I have owned it with the same account for years. When I changed my gamertag, and logged out and in with the same account it said I could only play the demo version of minecraft.
  3. OffCoder347159 Win User

minecraft for kids ? looking for new friends !

Hi, I'm an 11 year old looking to find some friends to play minecraft. I just got my Xbox a few days ago so I'm not great but I have been playing minecraft since I was 6 or 7 on the iPad/laptop my gt is offcoder3471
  4. Broletariat90 Win User

Anyone not enjoying thier 360?

I love my xbox 360! perfect replacement for my aging laptop I bought for college 2 years ago! :D
  5. GB0110 Win User

Minecraft for Windows not showing up in my Microsoft Store library

I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft some time ago, and the game on my laptop is the full version, not a demo mode. I checked on both computers, and I am logged in the same Microsoft/Xbox accounts. I tried the "free trial" on my new computer and saw that it was not the full version.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same account it isn't showing up as being purchases. Do I need to purchase it again or a certain game pass?

Hi Amelia!

What version of Minecraft did you buy on your laptop years ago? There's a version for Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock.

I suggest to review your account order history on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your purchase of Minecraft is there. If not, it may be on a different account or through Minecraft.net website. You could also check your email for the purchase confirmation.
Thema:

1. Hi! I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft laptop

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated: I also recently wanted to start playing but get an error code on my new pc and my laptop where i bought the game i get this error code 0x87e10bd0 I saw to not use the launcher from the website but...
  6. i bought minecraft windows edition on my laptop and now i have to buy it again on my desktop

in XBoX Accessibility
    i bought minecraft windows edition on my laptop and now i have to buy it again on my desktop: i bought minecraft a few years ago on my laptop and recently i bought a new desktop, i have windows 10 and when i opened my microsoft store i loged in with my laptop/minecraft account but it...
  7. Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress: I bought a computer, with windows 11, and I just bought minecraft java edition, and for some reason, it wont install, I am getting it on my younger brothers account, which isnt admin, and it wont...
  8. can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?: Hello I recently bought gamepass on a console, i had bought minecraft before i had gamepass. I was thinking if i could download the minecraft I had onto my laptop. I don't know if I could because...
  9. My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft: My friend who plays on their laptop recently got bedrock edition to play with me. I'm on Xbox, and when I invite them it says the can't connect to my world and vice versa. Neither of us can join...
  10. I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox?: I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 on my laptop I was wondering if to play it on my xbox I would need to be again on the xbox or if im able to link the two. Any help would be appreciated...