Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried...

Discus and support Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox retimer chip that is keeps getting fried is annoying c22d7177-c383-4838-afdf-85a2ddbc07f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyus Abeita, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Tyus Abeita
    Tyus Abeita Guest

Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried...

The Xbox retimer chip that is keeps getting fried is annoying

:)

Tyus Abeita, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried and it's very annoying I'm trying to find how much it will cost to fix it can someone help me

Hello again, what I can recommend is that you try to find some technical assistance (repair shop) that can help you with your console.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried and it's very annoying I'm trying to find how much it will cost to fix it can someone help me

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tyus, if the console is out of warranty you can use Microsoft's paid repair service.

Microsoft does not have or indicate local technical assistance, so if you wanted to take advantage of the service check the link below.

Getting your Xbox device serviced

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Tyus Abeita Win User

Sadly no I used it it's the retimer it keeps getting fried
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

200-240V/203W PSU on an Xbox 360 Elite. What'll do? Burn or work?

I never really messed with a 360 but most likely it will burn up a fuse or a chip right of the bat(or several). Most electronics have that protection built in so the whole thing doesn't get fried. Then it would need repaired.
  6. xDominator48x Win User

Full House Poker-Losing Money from bankroll

Hi, I just lost all the chips i won last time i played and I am extremely upset... I closed out of the game properly because i wanted to avoid a situation where i would lose my hard-earned chips. I am down to 81 chips and level 6 now, I was lvl 13 and had
    61,000 chips from last night. Is there anyway i can recover these chips? I bought this stupid game to have fun, not for it to rip me off.
Thema:

1. Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried... - Similar Threads - bought doesn't last

2. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba
  3. Skin pack, which I bought in marketplace doesn't work on servers. How can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skin pack, which I bought in marketplace doesn't work on servers. How can I fix that?: I bought a skin pack called Strangers Biome settlers 3 in the Minecraft Windows 10 edition marketplace, the skins of the pack work offline, but not on the servers, how can I fix that?...
  4. I bought Minecraft but it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft but it doesn't work: I bought Minecraft as a gift card in October 2023 And I used the code and downloaded the launcher, and it came up with a message asking me to buy it again. What's the problem?...
  5. I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...: I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ? 7660b25e-4f58-4e17-a7c1-875baa0765c2
  6. bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again: Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again c07dfaa9-782c-4806-b10a-24bdff92c094
  7. My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...: His game isn't downloading it keeps saying check back in a bit 213f9161-9836-4bb5-bdb0-d5e5c018331e
  8. I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account: I bought HITMAN World of Assassination and its Deluxe Pack a couple of weeks ago and when I finally have time to try and download it, I find out it's not in my account. I can clearly see the...
  9. I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.: I changed the privacy settings in the http://account.xbox.com to allow multiplayer also his date of birth is 1997 so that shouldn't be a problem. what else is there?...
  10. Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't...: Hi My problem is that i bought a code for a game for the region argentina and it doesn't work my microsoft account an Xbox account are both on argentina but it still doesn't work. Please help me...