Hi, I bought a razor headset and it has a usb end to it, I bought an adapter and when I try...

Discus and support Hi, I bought a razor headset and it has a usb end to it, I bought an adapter and when I try... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The razor headset has usb end to it and I already have an adapter, it just doesn't work b70cd45b-c0b1-4134-8842-d60e9f2df3e0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnzoRock2006, Dec 27, 2022.

1. EnzoRock2006
    EnzoRock2006 Guest

Hi, I bought a razor headset and it has a usb end to it, I bought an adapter and when I try...

The razor headset has usb end to it and I already have an adapter, it just doesn't work

:)

EnzoRock2006, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I bought a razor headset and it has a usb end to it, I bought an adapter and when I try plugging it in nothing. plz help. Thank you!!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the USB port on Xbox is not made specifically for audio which means that it will only work if it is made for Xbox.

Let me check that for you, may I ask what model did you purchased?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Hi, I bought a razor headset and it has a usb end to it, I bought an adapter and when I try plugging it in nothing. plz help. Thank you!!

Well without the mpdrl wr want help we need the model

And does the box say msds or compatible with xbox?
  4. madsauce Win User

Controller update issue.

I have this exact issue, just bought the adapter and having the updates fail when the adapter is active.

FYI: The adapter is inactive until you plug in a headset/earplugs in.

Steps I've tried:

* Batteries out

* Long hold power button on Xbox to clear cache and restart/sign back into Xbox Live

* Different headphones/headsets

* Different USB cables

* Manual update with and without adapter (without adapter it installs an update but it still prompts after plugging in adapter).
  5. Helf Yu Win User

Can I connect my Siberia V2 Cross-Platform headset to XBox One?

I have a SteelSeries V2 (the one that has 2 3.5mm ends) and I have gotten it to work along with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and a Headset Splitter Adapter like this one

www.amazon.com/.../ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00
    , I tried plugging the mic into the adapter and headphones into the tv/xbox but I didn't have good results until I bought the splitter adapter too.
  6. NightOwl392 Win User

Controller Update for Stereo Headset Adapter Fails

I have the same problem, updated two controllers with out the headset adapter, when trying to update with the headset adapter it says it can't update. So I know the USB cable, the controllers, and the xbox one are ok.
Thema:

1. Hi, I bought a razor headset and it has a usb end to it, I bought an adapter and when I try... - Similar Threads - bought razor headset

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  9. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  10. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93