Hi i bought a $25 xbox gift card and redeemed it on the wrong account how can i redeem it...

Discus and support Hi i bought a $25 xbox gift card and redeemed it on the wrong account how can i redeem it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i bought a $25 xbox gift card and redeemed it on the wrong account how can i redeem it on the right account so i can use it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuLuOfficial215, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Hi i bought a $25 xbox gift card and redeemed it on the wrong account how can i redeem it...

Hi i bought a $25 xbox gift card and redeemed it on the wrong account how can i redeem it on the right account so i can use it?

:)

LuLuOfficial215, Nov 19, 2022
  2. LouDeFonzo Win User

gift card not working

so I went to the store today and bought a $50 gift card and redeemed it and it still shows my balance as $2 as before can some one please help me because this is wrong and I don't know what to do I need help..!!!!!!!!
    Same thing here. My son tried to redeem a $25 gift card it hung for 30 minutes. Finally he hit cancel and then tried to redeem it once again and he received an error code that the card had already been redeemed. The $25 was never placed in our account.
  3. RaeRae4 Win User

Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks.

I redeemed my xbox gift card under wrong account. How can i get it to a different one?
  4. xXT3chNo7rOnXx Win User

Unable to redeem prepaid code

i bought a $25 gift card and it wont let me redeem it
  5. Skull3s Win User

Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

Thema:

Hi i bought a $25 xbox gift card and redeemed it on the wrong account how can i redeem it...

1. Hi i bought a $25 xbox gift card and redeemed it on the wrong account how can i redeem it... - Similar Threads - bought $25 gift

2. I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...: I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters were scratched off as well. What can I do to find the missing letters? 99885cb7-f417-45c5-ab7e-048fd06a8235
  3. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  4. I bought the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for £25 but I can only play bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the minecraft java and bedrock bundle for £25 but I can only play bedrock: Bedrock works perfectly fine but I'm having problems with java. It says to play demo when I had bought both editions in a bundle 8edf3b97-19d6-40e7-8795-f4227192c59c
  5. I bought a cod but they dont give 25 numbers for olay cod

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a cod but they dont give 25 numbers for olay cod: I bought a cod but they dont give 25 numbers for play cod 7c940c05-782e-414a-a729-de1b1848f499
  6. BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE: BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE efa91a12-288c-40ba-b8a4-49262e0f1fdb
  7. My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas: My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas, and ive tried so many different ways to put it in xbox, and nothing is working. Im trying to buy a great white shark ccar for...
  8. I just bought a Xbox one controller and it came with a $25 gift card but I didn't get it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a Xbox one controller and it came with a $25 gift card but I didn't get it: I just bought a Xbox One controller for my son and it was to come with a $25 gift card and I never saw anywhere to type in the code when I checked out and you help me figure this out or give a...
  9. Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a 25 dollar xbox gift card but instead I get a xbox live 12 month code!: Is there any way I can get trade or get the xbox money because I was going to buy a game that I really wanted d40b774f-bc84-47df-abdd-67e265feb3ae
  10. I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...: So I wanted to buy "Halo 3", I bought a 25€ gift card for myself with paypal to buy it as quick as possible. As I entered my paypal as a payingmethod and had the 25€ on my microsoft account, the...