Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...

Discus and support Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox gift card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i found that i have multiple devises on the same microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blb blb, Dec 3, 2022.

1. blb blb
    blb blb Guest

Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...

Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox gift card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i found that i have multiple devises on the same microsoft account how can i switch between them please?

:)

blb blb, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i found that i habe multiple devises on the same microsoft account how can i switch between them please?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can remove the devices linked to your Microsoft account by signing in to this link: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content

I would like to clarify, are you trying to use the Microsoft balance in buying an item, however, it's not showing up as an available payment option?
  3. Ahmed Hayder Win User

Cannot make purchases

I have a problem too today i bought a 10 dollar gift card and i wanted to buy rocket league credits when i went to the store to buy it wont let me buy with xbox balance how can i fix that
  4. I F A R T I Win User

Lost all my msp

I'm having the same problem here. I never get a message when I go to buy something. The last thing I bought was back in June and I know I had some points left as well as 100 rewards points that were deposited in July.

I went to commerce.microsoft.com and nothing showed up. I bought a 20 dollar card to see what would happen and that did show up on the website, but nothing else does. So now I have 20 dollars on my account but none of my previous points were ever converted.
  5. THEREALISTTKO Win User

Missing Xbox Live Gold Membership

Hi if anyone can help I would appreciate it I have brought a voucher for game to get Xbox live but when I redeemed the code it went to my Microsoft account and wont let me buy Xbox live with that it keeps asking me for a credit card
  6. MurderSauruz Win User

Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?

I did buy it ingame I went to forza marketplace in race central but it wont show up in my garage
Thema:

1. Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i... - Similar Threads - bought 10€ goft

2. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  3. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  4. Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?: I'm coming from the Mojang support which has an automatic answer stating that they cant do anything account related. My exact problem was clearly stated by another user on your forum but found no...
  5. I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.: I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition before it merged with java to become one game, so I cannot download the product I payed for. I have made sure I am logged into the same account that I...
  6. i bought a 10 player realm on pc account and after i bought it it didnt show up on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a 10 player realm on pc account and after i bought it it didnt show up on...: After i bought my 10 player realm i realised i didnt really want it but then when i went to cancel it (i had a realm before but i cancelled it) this time it wasnt there so i need some help trying...
  7. I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...: I got 10 digit code for xbox ultimate game pass, how to redeem this b34e02bf-4292-4311-a065-13623e5c514b
  8. Minecraft windows 10 Edition Not working. I bought the Java and Windows 10 edition Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 Edition Not working. I bought the Java and Windows 10 edition Bundle: I bought Minecraft java and bedrock Edition bundle and redeemed it as a code. It pops up in my order history that I have claimed it as well as it shows that I do own both games but when I try to...
  9. Years ago I bought Minecraft for Windows 10, but now after Java & Bedrock became one it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Years ago I bought Minecraft for Windows 10, but now after Java & Bedrock became one it's...: I've been able to play it only when I had gamepass active, but I still bought it so I should be able to play without gamepass. 95da2523-86cf-481d-a94e-47543ecdecb6
  10. Why won’t it let me make another gamer tag when I bought it for $10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me make another gamer tag when I bought it for $10: So basically I bought the gamer tag thing that lets me buy and change my gamer tag and it won’t let me change it though f6c79ae4-4693-4287-a375-0ee68db7012d