hi I am revantino and my account recently got hacked

Discus and support hi I am revantino and my account recently got hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; today when I tried launching minecraft it asked me to sign in again. When I tried to do so it said email could not be found. I was like wth so I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by revantino saphyre, Mar 18, 2023.

1. hi I am revantino and my account recently got hacked

today when I tried launching minecraft it asked me to sign in again. When I tried to do so it said email could not be found. I was like wth so I tried recovery and all that visited official sites to get some help and couldnt find anything. when I tried trying to get my account back by sending a reset password email it says someone elses account with ramblr.ru at the end my account was changed totally I received no emails that this has happened nothing at all. Now I am panicking and stuck wondering if I lost total access to my account. The worst part is I have bought minecraft on it and I play with my friends. However now I am unable to :<. I dont know what to do some how I found this link and I hope someone can help me with this. and help me recover my account so I can get back to gaming happily
    this occurred only after I changed emails
    I have no idea how
    so now I cant login in to my xbox account and cant play anything at all

:)

revantino saphyre, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello revantino saphyre,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to access your Microsoft account and is unable it was compromised. I couldn't really imagine how important it is to know that your account is now inaccessible to you for play Minecraft with your friends. Just to set your expectations, the Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server, and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the careful account recovery process is designed to protect you from possible malicious activity. Please allow me to do the best I can to help you recover your account.

Since you are trying to access your Microsoft account, we have a support article that you will need to check before you proceed with our suggestion below: Recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account.

If you have already perform the steps from the support article we provided, we recommend you to try this tool. Through this tool, you will be personalize with your issue and you may be able to connect to our live support if contacting them will help you accessing your Microsoft account. Please use this link: Login Help Tool.

To be fair, no one in the Microsoft community can remove or change your account information. Your own self will be the help you need.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. maxen Win User

Recently my account got hacked

Try this link:
    live.xbox.com/.../Protection

It says 360 only, but it may lock him out of the One.

Just to confirm: did you change your password? Last time I tried this, that on its own was enough to force a One to ask for the new password the next time I signed in. That should be enough to regain access yourself, at which point you may be able to change
    your Home Xbox to your own.

Now, if it is not, you should contact Phone Support and get them to look into this:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you can verify to them account ownership and such they may be able to grant you permission to change Home Xbox, otherwise you will need to wait three months during which time you will need to always be connected to Live in order to play downloaded games.
  5. Smwutches Win User

my friend got his account hacked

You friend would need to file a complaint on the gamer via the console. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

If his account has been compromised, he would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation.
  6. Bob the Midget Win User

Xbox Live Disconnects

I have had the same problem. I am unsure whether its because my account got hacked (got it back though) a few days ago or its that I've changed my broadband ( a few months ago). Mister Gwyther could it be because of my hacked account and what can I do to
    make him delete it off his xbox. Can he get banned for this?
Thema:

1. hi I am revantino and my account recently got hacked - Similar Threads - revantino account recently

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  6. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  7. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  10. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...