hi I am new to xbox live I am Looking for clan
Discus and support hi I am new to xbox live I am Looking for clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox one with halo I am looking for adults and teens to play halo with My name John walker I just got my xbox one I am looking for some friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by star core Lt, Apr 19, 2015.
Thema:
hi I am new to xbox live I am Looking for clan
Loading...
-
hi I am new to xbox live I am Looking for clan - Similar Threads - live Looking clan
-
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play... -
Let there be xbox live in cambodia
in XboX InsidersLet there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really... -
Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders
in XboX InsidersEnter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help... -
Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I... -
It doesn't look like I have received Xbox Live Rewards points that I should have.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialIt doesn't look like I have received Xbox Live Rewards points that I should have.: Freedom Rewards October 1 – December 31, 2016 I should have completed 2000 points for FREE Pass and 2000 points for FREEquent player. It shows that I should qualify based off of Microsoft... -
Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Look here!
in XBoX on ConsolesKeep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Look here!: (For Verizon Actiontec Router MI424WR only) Are you getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live on your Xbox 360? (wireless) I tried: Port fowarding cleared my cache re-downloaded my profile... -
Can We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan We Look Up The History Of XBox Live Data?: A friend I met while playing a game on our Windows 8 phones was wondering when we first started playing together. I couldn't recall, but it was a good question. Is there any way to get a history...