Hi! I am having trouble with Xbox live on Xbox 360. I am trying to download an Xbox live...

Discus and support Hi! I am having trouble with Xbox live on Xbox 360. I am trying to download an Xbox live... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A Photo of the error code. [img] 08766ef2-c986-4253-9851-e8340adef249 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Banana:), Nov 5, 2022.

1. Banana:)
    Banana:) Guest

Hi! I am having trouble with Xbox live on Xbox 360. I am trying to download an Xbox live...

A Photo of the error code.
    Hi! I am having trouble with Xbox live on Xbox 360. I am trying to download an Xbox live... [​IMG]

:)

Banana:), Nov 5, 2022
  2. Timbo99 the gr8 Win User

Updating from USB or CD

It is as if half the update has been completed and wont recognise it to complete the rest. I am having trouble downloading from xbox live so was trying to do it with the usb
  3. JustinDirtyGold Win User

Xbox 360 update failing. Update not available Dec 2014

Hello, there is currently an Xbox LIVE Service alert affecting the Xbox 360, there is not projected fix date as of yet that I know about. This service alert affects downloadable content, which could also affect your update download. I am not 100% sure that
    is the problem, however it could be. I am also having trouble downloading things every once and a while.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi! I am having trouble with Xbox live on Xbox 360. I am trying to download an Xbox live account but I am getting the error code 80151901. Can someone please help me?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Banana

May I know if you already tried the solutions provided in this article?
    https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/xbox-360/e...

If yes, this can be a bit odd but do you have an active subscription?
    If yes, please disable temporarily recurring billing for each one here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services
    After that try downloading the profile again

-------
    If maybe the issue persist try and double check this:

Go here https://account.microsoft.com/security with the account that you want to use on Xbox 360

Then press advance security options and scroll down to the bottom
    Are you able to see something like "app passwords"?

If not, please please enable 2 step verification

After that go here again https://account.microsoft.com/security > advanced security options you should be able to see "app password" option now.
    If possible try using a different device to check this.

Now please press on "create new app password" then, write that password instead of the actual one in your console

Let me know how it goes with each one
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi! I am having trouble with Xbox live on Xbox 360. I am trying to download an Xbox live account but I am getting the error code 80151901. Can someone please help me?

Oh, that's odd
    Can you try using a completely different WiFi network to see if that helps?

And when possible, double check if all the required ports are opened in your router:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

Make sure to contact your Internet Service Provider for this.
  6. Banana:) Win User

I do not think it has anything to do with the profile. I think my console for whatever reason cannot to internet.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Hi! I am having trouble with Xbox live on Xbox 360. I am trying to download an Xbox live... - Similar Threads - having trouble live

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  4. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177
  5. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  6. Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar: im pressing the "Im interested" button but when i get confirmed i have no invite or notification to join? ive tried using different games and updating the game bar and repairing in microsoft...
  7. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  8. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  9. I am having trouble sharing Xbox live across two different accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble sharing Xbox live across two different accounts.: I am having trouble sharing Xbox live across two different accounts 38472ebd-b5d8-4c8c-9f10-df58d3be0b65
  10. Having trouble signing into Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble signing into Xbox live: Having trouble signing into Xbox live bd5a6a8b-0dba-4f95-8677-cab01b90ee9a