Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

Discus and support Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oğuz Erkal, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Oğuz Erkal
    Oğuz Erkal Guest

Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for minecraft but cant instalinng please help me for this

:)

Oğuz Erkal, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for minecraft but cant instalinng please help me for this

Hello, Oğuz. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Is the order for the Minecraft Starter Collection showing as completed on your Microsoft account order history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Also, there are two versions: Minecraft Starter Collection and Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection. One is for Xbox, the other is for PC. May I know which one have you purchased?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. Lilia Lang Win User

Minecraft starter pack hasn't fully redeemed

That brings me to Minecraft, not what I redeemed. It came with a Minecraft disc, I did not buy it. It was the Starter Pack, which I can't find on the Microsoft Store (not to be confused with the Starter Collection)
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  6. Reteroine Win User

Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

its only the others but not minecraft, yes i did buy the starter pack
Thema:

1. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item... - Similar Threads - buy minecraft starter

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  4. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  5. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  6. I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One: I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One, and I would like to know if it would work for Xbox Series S. Thanks in advance for any response or help e8ae3351-1409-4c2e-a113-3707ad62c6fb
  7. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  8. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  9. I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again: I bought Minecraft a while ago and I got a new computer. I tried to download it again but it says I need to buy it. I have the game in my order history and it says I bought it, please don't tell...
  10. Redownloaded "MInecraft for Windows 10" but I need to buy "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloaded "MInecraft for Windows 10" but I need to buy "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter...: I recently got a new laptop and redownloaded "Minecraft for Windows 10". Upon launching, it had a page like the demo version. I clicked on the "sign in" button, but it redirected me to the starter...