Hi i add game pass on my xbox but dont have my code anymore.. how do i get it back

Discus and support Hi i add game pass on my xbox but dont have my code anymore.. how do i get it back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i add game pass on my xbox but dont have my code anymore.. how do i get it back 2a47eb7c-5d97-42c5-946a-fbbb9b4f87cc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chicka Blah, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Chicka Blah
    Chicka Blah Guest

Hi i add game pass on my xbox but dont have my code anymore.. how do i get it back

:)

Chicka Blah, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Chicka, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

On you have added and redeemed an Xbox game pass subscription on your Xbox console, it will be on your account up until the expiration unless you manually cancel the subscription or there is an error with the code that you redeemed.

We need to make sure that the subscription is successfully redeemed under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is redeemed under the correct account, for cases like this we initially need to perform a power cycle.

"POWER CYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Can you gift game pass through Microsoft rewards?

Hi Duncan,

if you redeem the points for Game pass, you get a 25 character code that you can send to your friend.
    Thats actually not true anymore. That changed a bit back. You dont get a code anymore it just gets automatically applied to your account.

Per https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-to-redeem-xbox-gift-card-code-email-delivery/6919d408-c053-4898-a574-00f5b079514a
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Can you gift game pass through Microsoft rewards?

how do i do that
    You dont. That actually changed a bit back. You dont get a code anymore it just gets automatically applied to your account.
  5. BillyMell Win User

Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

Hi! How do i manage a refund when they dont show up in my purchase history? Yesterday it was Game pass and today xbox live. That was my last money and need them back a.s.p.

I live in Sweden
  6. Jonapony Win User

modern warefare 3 and family setting

I have this same problem but my perants didnt set the pass code and i dont know the "favourite movie" question. So how do i Get rid of the pass code? :S (the console is pre owned which explains the pass code question)
Thema:

1. Hi i add game pass on my xbox but dont have my code anymore.. how do i get it back - Similar Threads - add game pass

2. Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...: Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ? Using a new HP Omen 16 gaming laptop b2b56295-7dc7-47d0-9f82-811c8bad3300
  3. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  4. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  5. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  6. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  7. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  8. How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass: How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass e11c4912-a538-48b5-afbd-77a274a829b9
  9. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...: Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a
  10. How do I add game pass to my son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add game pass to my son's account?: How do I add game pass to my kid's account? I log on and go to my family tab and click on my son's name but I can't add Game Pass for him d178e956-4dd4-49c3-a55b-621be73a82b0