Hi, how do I get Microsoft’s attention

Discus and support Hi, how do I get Microsoft’s attention in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought the mgs 5 definition edition and the game won’t download. I have had this problem in the past. I have sent a refund request for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickLincoln, Nov 19, 2021.

  1. Hi, how do I get Microsoft’s attention


    Hi, I recently bought the mgs 5 definition edition and the game won’t download. I have had this problem in the past.

    I have sent a refund request for both of the game bundles. They were declined. They have stolen my money many many times.

    I’m wondering if anyone can point me towards there legal team because I wish to sue Microsoft for Fraud.

    To end this off. DONT BUY FROM THE XBOX STORE, they will steal your money and give you a game/games that don’t even download.

    :)
     
    PatrickLincoln, Nov 19, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Hi, how do I get Microsoft’s attention

  3. Jimmyjjj Win User

    Kinect steals DLC from me

    How do I get the attention of Microsoft?
  4. Smwutches Win User

    How do I get your attention Xbox?

    It's actually up to the developers to patch their game so they can stop it in the first place, not Microsoft.
  5. GatStev3ns Win User

    Error code 80153003 when Downloading Halo 4 Map Packs from Map Pass.

    How many people do we need to get their attention?
  6. MetalNutz Win User

    hi how do i get a chat with tech support

    This is the easiest way to communicate with Microsoft IMO
Thema:

Hi, how do I get Microsoft’s attention

Loading...
  1. Hi, how do I get Microsoft’s attention - Similar Threads - Microsoft’s attention

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...