Hi. how can i return my save files in forza horizon 4? I played in BasidialAsh2151 nickname...

Discus and support Hi. how can i return my save files in forza horizon 4? I played in BasidialAsh2151 nickname... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. how can i return my save files in forza horizon 4? I played in BasidialAsh2151 nickname until 2021-2022. I need my save files how can i get?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elvin Ahmadov, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Hi. how can i return my save files in forza horizon 4? I played in BasidialAsh2151 nickname...

Hi. how can i return my save files in forza horizon 4? I played in BasidialAsh2151 nickname until 2021-2022. I need my save files how can i get?

:)

Elvin Ahmadov, Jun 2, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi. how can i return my save files in forza horizon 4? I played in BasidialAsh2151 nickname until 2021-2022. I need my save files how can i get?

Hello Elvin, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Your Forza Horizon progress is uploaded to the cloud, and it's linked to the Microsoft account you used to play the game.

May I know if you have access to that account or did you lose access to it?
    I appreciate the additional information!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forza horizon 4 level sıfırlanması[Forza horizon 4 level reset]

Hi Ahmet,

Thank your for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with playing Forza Horizon 4 to troubleshoot this please try closing your game and restarting your PC. When you launch Forza Horizon 4, your saved data should re-sync.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox File Explorer

First of all is Forza Horizon 4s content saved on my Xbox account or my computer?

And also where can I find Xbox games on File Explorer?

Forza Horizon 4 Game Progress, your livery and designs are saved in the Xbox Cloud with your account. So if you intend to re-install your Windows, make sure you use the same Microsoft Account email to sign into Windows that you used to purchase and play
    right now.

As for finding the actual Game files for the game: The most files are stored under %Programfiles%\Windows Apps

However, licensing and other parts are also saved along with your user Profile.

If you're asking this, because you simply intend to copy back those files hoping to just double click and start the game like a Steam Backup, I have to disappoint you.

The easiest way to get Forza Horizon 4 after you reinstalled Windows is to redownload it from the store.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  6. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
Thema:

Hi. how can i return my save files in forza horizon 4? I played in BasidialAsh2151 nickname...

1. Hi. how can i return my save files in forza horizon 4? I played in BasidialAsh2151 nickname... - Similar Threads - return save files

2. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  3. Controller return

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller return: I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...: Hey My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main menu, the device slows down. Is there a solution?? fcfef091-bc78-4e0b-847a-69899c3c70d9
  6. Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer

in XBoX on Windows
    Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer: I was having trouble purchasing an Xbox series X on the store as it was not using my £100 in vouchers and got a microphone employee over the phone to purchase an Xbox. They incorrectly bought and...
  7. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  8. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  9. rebel galaxy how do i save game without having to return to a station

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rebel galaxy how do i save game without having to return to a station: This is a bit of a pain. It seems that one has to visit a station in order to save a game. Yet there are 10 save slots in the manage saves section of the game but only one is used. Therefore i am...
  10. 9 Hours & counting to download game so M.S. can save $2 by not sending a disc? Return for my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 Hours & counting to download game so M.S. can save $2 by not sending a disc? Return for my ...: Plus 2 hours with tech support. Merry X-Mas... af43beb0-63c9-48fb-b606-ab21e82625a9