Hi,how can I resolve green dots on the screen x box series x

Discus and support Hi,how can I resolve green dots on the screen x box series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi how can I resolve green dots on series x screen? eeccbe98-d364-4fa8-a25f-38c91c8d1fa3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keir Radcliffe, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Hi,how can I resolve green dots on the screen x box series x

Hi how can I resolve green dots on series x screen?

:)

keir Radcliffe, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The issue can be with the Xbox console, HDMI port, TV, or HDMI cable.

Can you please try using a different TV and a different HDMI cable? Check if there will be an improvement.
  3. Orion Boomer Win User

(NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

I wanna know how can I transfer my 2K myplayer from current version to next gen I went from x box one to x box series S
  4. Tam Gault Win User

Trailmakers DLC not working with other accounts

Hi again,

This on only happening on our x-box series X

It works as it should on our series S

???????
  5. Dirkster Dude Win User

Can't manual save only auto?

An amazing number of problems is resolved by cold starting the X-Box One. I had several issues just to get this game to run without sitting at an endless loading screen. Turns out it wasn't the game it was the X-Box One. By clearing the X-Box One cache
    that allows for quick starting in less then 30 seconds it fixed this problem as well as the later problem with only being able to Auto save. A few days after the loading screen fix I had lost electricity while playing and had thought the save file damaged
    in some way. I cold started the X-Box one and it fixed that problem as well. To cold start: Make sure your X-Box One is turned off, remove the plug from the wall, wait 2 minutes, plug the X-Box power cord back into outlet, and turn on the X-Box One. You
    should see the 3 little dots being highlights left to right. It can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 3-4 minutes. The second time I did this after I had lost power it took almost 4 minutes to start.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
Thema:

1. Hi,how can I resolve green dots on the screen x box series x - Similar Threads - resolve green dots

2. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  3. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  4. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  5. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  6. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  7. How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?: Okay, let me see if I can get this all straight... I have been working on the digital Xbox 360 version of Watch Dogs for a couple weeks. Besides the issues with Ubisoft's servers themselves, I...
  8. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  9. sedy used wi.I would ilthis issue is resolved. pld really like this issue resolved if you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sedy used wi.I would ilthis issue is resolved. pld really like this issue resolved if you...: my microsoft flight simulator is giving me a warning. that reads. this xbox live account is already used with another steam account on microsoft flight simulator. you will not have access to...
  10. How do I resolve this issue? Loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve this issue? Loading screen.: I am playing Halo wars definitive edition on my PC and , it lets me launch my game but whenever I press start I get stuck on a loading screen that reads " Loading your profiles storage" I have...