Hi Guys

Discus and support Hi Guys in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there... I have a problem with my account. i accidently changed my region, and now i have to wiat for 3 mounth to get it back to denmark, what do i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flesper, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Flesper
    Flesper Guest

Hi Guys

Hi there...

I have a problem with my account. i accidently changed my region, and now i have to wiat for 3 mounth to get it back to denmark, what do i do?

:)

Flesper, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    hi guys

Hi,

If you need any assistance, feel free to post your concern anytime.

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Boethius(2)
    Boethius(2) Guest
    HI Guys

The sig isn't very good, it's a 4 out of 10 and it's not funny while I actually like funny sig's. These people who say it's good aren't really looking at it.

Boethius(2), Jan 4, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Hi Guys

You will have to wait the full 3 month period. You can try to contact phone supoort to see if they can help
    support.xbox.com/contactus

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  5. hi there, i have a very complicated problem. i created an account when i played in my cousins house. when i left i dindt played since that day. When i got my xbox i wanted to play on my account. i created a new account, but when i put my email, i put i wrong.
    so now i have an account with the gamertag Ca12Mc but cant acces it because te email associated to it i written wrong, so it doesnt exist. can somebody help me get that account back.?

Zxcartrix200xZ, Jun 5, 2015
  6. Hey there Zxcartrix200xZ!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  7. FredrikAbrahamsson Win User

HI Guys

[quote user="Templar Boe"]

The sig isn't very good, it's a 4 out of 10 and it's not funny while I actually like funny sig's. These people who say it's good aren't really looking at it.

[/quote]

Telling it like it is... I'll give you that.
  8. Invoked by Red Win User

HI Guys

Welcome to the Xbox Forum ViolentFox, I hope you enjoy it around here! :)

I like your signature as well, the fox face looks good!
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

HI Guys

[quote user="ViolentFox"]

hey guys i'm new here.

Also how do you like my signature?

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3746/vfsigfinal.png

[/quote]Hey there ViolentFox! Welcome to the Xbox official Forums! Be sure to check out the
    Welcome/FAQ/Forum Policy section. You will find some useful information in that section such as the

Xbox Forums Guidelines
    and the
    Xbox.com Forums FAQ and Guide
    thread and that will answer most of your questions/concerns on the forums.

However, if you have more questions, feel free to send one of us a PM and we will be more then happy to assist you. Let us know if you need anything else. ;-)

P.s. Your signature looks excellent. Great job! :)
  10. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi guys.

Hi BicoloredPlanet! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

This problem may be because the region in which the account is configured or the location is incorrect. You can perform these steps:

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Language & location.
    Select your new country or region from the Location drop-down list.

For more information I will leave you the following link, you can take a look:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/locale-faq

AND

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/system-settings

Note: The Language, Region Language, and Location settings allow you to change the language display information on your console. If you move to a different time zone or region, you must update these console settings.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  11. Mister Quimby Win User

Hi Guys

Hey there Zxcartrix200xZ!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Hi Guys

1. Hi Guys - Similar Threads - Guys

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  5. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  6. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  7. bro how long do these guys take

in XBoX on Windows
    bro how long do these guys take: why is Microsoft taking so long to get back to me on my hacked account It's been 1 month+ c832e62c-33af-45cb-bac2-3eb03e6cbeb0
  8. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  9. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  10. I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too: [Mod removed], was threating to kill me and my family and he said will hack my account and swat me he also said he would sue me for taking his roblox game down when i reported it, he also has said...