Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be...

Discus and support Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bought minecraft java bedrock for my pc but cannot access the java edition. 7ab15b46-1aab-4d2c-aa17-a89e00b81ff3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mpumelelo Dlamini, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be...

Bought minecraft java bedrock for my pc but cannot access the java edition.

:)

Mpumelelo Dlamini, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be the problem?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that you're signed in under the correct account on your Minecraft launcher.

Please sign out on the Minecraft launcher and then sign back in.
  3. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

4. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  5. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Minecraft.

Everyone who bought the bedrock edition has the access to Java edition, you just need to migrate the Mojang account to a Microsoft account, which gets you access to the java edition.
Thema:

Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be...

1. Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be... - Similar Threads - guys bought minecraft

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  7. How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy...: How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy wants his email off how can I take my account off? ea89bcef-22f8-41ea-8e4b-07cffd952269
  8. Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes: Hello, I bought season 15 of Family Guy on Microsoft/Xbox Store and got all episodes of season 14 („Pilling them softly“ to „Road to India). Now I want my money back I paid 16,80€. Ordernumber:...
  9. I bought an Xbox one online from a guy and it says the console is banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox one online from a guy and it says the console is banned: I bought an Xbox one of letgo from a guy and it says the console is banned how do I get it in banned 5d37763d-9e01-4139-81f3-5e599ffb060b
  10. Okay so I bought a banned console from a guy at Walmart and I need my Xbox unbanned like ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so I bought a banned console from a guy at Walmart and I need my Xbox unbanned like ...: Okay so I bought a banned console from a guy at Walmart and I need my Xbox unbanned like tonight or I'llbe very mad there is no reason I should be going through this please get back with me asap...