Hi guys, i am having a trouble accessing realms and multiplayer.

Discus and support Hi guys, i am having a trouble accessing realms and multiplayer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am 22, and it is listed as that on my xbox profile, so it can’t be an age thing. i’ve restarted my console numerous times to no avail. any ideas of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamMQ, Nov 3, 2022.

1. SamMQ
    SamMQ Guest

i am 22, and it is listed as that on my xbox profile, so it can’t be an age thing. i’ve restarted my console numerous times to no avail. any ideas of support? Thanks

:)

SamMQ, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi SamMQ, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

If you're getting an error in regard to family settings, this may also mean that there is no active subscription on your account. To check, follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  3. XBF - Drew Win User

Age or permissions issue on Microsoft account?

4. Joshua040403 Win User

If I pay for both a 10 person and a 2 person realm (2 separate realms) can they both be open and active simultaneously?

I should have been more specific in Original Post. I am considering purchasing 2 individual Minecraft Realms, one a 10 person accessible as well as a separate 2 person accessible Realm. I already have a 10 person realm that is active but I am trying to figure out if I also purchase the 2 person accessible realm if both can be open and accessible to my members or if there can only be 1 active at a time.
  5. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Вы не можете играть в Realms из-за используемых параметров [Translation-You cannot play Realms due to the parameters used.]

Hi Hedcraber,

Are you subscribed to access Minecraft Realm servers? You have to pay a separate subscription fee to access the Realms Servers.

Also the age that was initially used when creating the Microsoft account and is tied to your Xbox profile cannot be changed. The age on the Microsoft account is just profile information. Accounts under the age of 13 have multiplayer disabled by default and
    would need a parent account to enable multiplayer.

Look over these two support articles for further information:

Thema:

1. Hi guys, i am having a trouble accessing realms and multiplayer. - Similar Threads - guys having trouble

2. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  5. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  6. Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...: Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that support 75hz but the Xbox locks it at 60hz which isn’t getting the monitors best performance. Thanks...
  7. guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

in XboX Insiders
    guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...: i think i will do a factory reset submitted by /u/Recent-Ad7265 [link] [comments]
  8. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  9. Please help guys. Some guy removed my alias email and changed it.(I have proof of this) can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help guys. Some guy removed my alias email and changed it.(I have proof of this) can...: He removed my alias email and changed it. I have proof of this in my email when they told me. Please microsoft help me secure it eb370d56-bed5-4f7f-8491-65fc702dbd00
  10. I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes: I have reported a player on my xbox twice for going through my posts and making the comment stupid [mod removed] and no enforcement has happend, what other options do I have...