Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign...

Discus and support Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign in....i have already formatted the hard drive and cleared the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Quintin De buys, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign...

Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign in....i have already formatted the hard drive and cleared the cache...is there maybe something else i can try

:)

Quintin De buys, Mar 21, 2023
  2. GEORDIENUTTER71 Win User

New to Xbox 360

Hi guys just want to know if anyone is having the same problem as myself, i can sign into xbox one no problem but when i try to download my profile on xbox 360 it comes up with error code and saying cant download profile
  3. Quintin De buys Win User

Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign in....i have already formatted the hard drive and cleared the cache...is there maybe something else i can try

I am connected to the internet but the xbox cant contact xbox live
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Sadly at this time, there is an issue with 360 servers preventing access to backward compatibility so it won't be possible to play these titles at this time.

Sadly there isn't an ETA that I can provide.

Please keep an eye on the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

Im sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Have you received my recent response?
  6. DavidSmith979 Win User

CAN'T SIGN IN TO GAMES

Hi, I have the same problem, and have not yet updated to 8.1 - I suddenly got asked to sign in to XBox, and while I can sign in there, I still cant sign into games, it says 'your purchase cannot be completed' although I am not trying to purchase anything!
Thema:

Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign...

1. Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign... - Similar Threads - guys having problem

2. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  5. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  6. Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...: Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that support 75hz but the Xbox locks it at 60hz which isn’t getting the monitors best performance. Thanks...
  7. guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

in XboX Insiders
    guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...: i think i will do a factory reset submitted by /u/Recent-Ad7265 [link] [comments]
  8. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  9. Please help guys. Some guy removed my alias email and changed it.(I have proof of this) can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help guys. Some guy removed my alias email and changed it.(I have proof of this) can...: He removed my alias email and changed it. I have proof of this in my email when they told me. Please microsoft help me secure it eb370d56-bed5-4f7f-8491-65fc702dbd00
  10. I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes: I have reported a player on my xbox twice for going through my posts and making the comment stupid [mod removed] and no enforcement has happend, what other options do I have...