Hi guys has anyone got false banned more than once? Because i got false banned 3 times.

Discus and support Hi guys has anyone got false banned more than once? Because i got false banned 3 times. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys has anyone got false banned more than once? Because i got false banned 3 times. 0ab265ec-db5f-4020-a6ca-639ed971e6cb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dihyah bobo, Mar 27, 2023.

1. dihyah bobo
    dihyah bobo Guest

Hi guys has anyone got false banned more than once? Because i got false banned 3 times.

:)

dihyah bobo, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them and they're reviewing reports thoroughly.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Perm Banned

so, ive been perm banned twice. im jus wondering if i get reported one time such as false report does tht lead to perm ban? or regular banned because last time i got reported once nd got perm banned.
    Also you wont get banned simply because you are reported. All reports are investigated by the enforcement team before a ban/suspension is handed down.

If anything the person making the false report would be the one getting banned/suspended as abusing the report feature is against the rules.
  4. Ascropian Win User

console ban

i got false banned because i checked the history thing and it wasnt there the thing wasnt there and it used to say permanent device ban but i checked the history again and it was gone so i was false banned???
  5. w0t did u say Win User

Banned / Hacked

I'm applying to be unbanned, and not why I was banned. I got falsely banned because someone hacked my account and cheated on it.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Why wait to give out suspensions

because the AI they use has gone doolally. most of the bans are incorrect but as they are between 2 and 3 day bans and lots of them you cannot submit a review, about time that enforcement team owned up to the fact that the majority of these bans are false and apologise and potentially refund all the lost time and remove the bans from people records, i know some bans are legit but an overwhelming majority are false due to the AI not working as it should.
Thema:

1. Hi guys has anyone got false banned more than once? Because i got false banned 3 times. - Similar Threads - guys has anyone

2. I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too: [Mod removed], was threating to kill me and my family and he said will hack my account and swat me he also said he would sue me for taking his roblox game down when i reported it, he also has said...
  3. I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why...: Clearly this is a violation of the terms of service. Reported through the console and the xbox app. Why is nothing being done? [img] 968dfe5e-89c3-4e7b-b4dd-0eb571f74885
  4. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  5. My cousin has been texting missed up stuff to these guy so I need all her chats so I can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My cousin has been texting missed up stuff to these guy so I need all her chats so I can...: I need wolfgirl she'sy cousin she's been text missed up thing to these guy she's clears her chat logs before I'm ambul to eat her out 07d0b40b-6b84-42a9-88d1-572a6a51b456
  6. I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes: I have reported a player on my xbox twice for going through my posts and making the comment stupid [mod removed] and no enforcement has happend, what other options do I have...
  7. Sold my xbox one, now the other guy has my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sold my xbox one, now the other guy has my games: Hello, i dont know where to ask this. I have sold my xbox one, to a friend so i can afford rent this month. Its ok you might think. But that guy now plays my doom eternal, forza, gta 5, and other...
  8. this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...: hey as you saw in the title I need someone to help to get in contact with Microsoft for a GT that another account has but the account has 0 gamerscore and is very in active and has 0 friends and...
  9. this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    this guy has a GT I want and it a afk account with 0 gamerscore how do I get to contacting ...: hey as you saw in the title I need someone to help to get in contact with Microsoft for a GT that another account has but the account has 0 gamerscore and is very in active and has 0 friends and...
  10. Im being harassed by a guy name Chives. He has created several dummy accts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im being harassed by a guy name Chives. He has created several dummy accts.: There is this guy. We played on WoTs. He pushed me to my death. Half the team witnesses him do it and i wasnt the only one. Several of us report him only to take notice that this guy, Chives. Has...