Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...
Discus and support Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rachit Saxena1, Dec 27, 2023.
Thema:
Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...
Loading...
-
Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game... - Similar Threads - Folks Need help
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Hey folks, anyone knows why COD won’t update on PC? Any tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks
in XBoX Games and AppsHey folks, anyone knows why COD won’t update on PC? Any tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks: My game needs an update but won’t update on my PC. 52916bb2-b4cf-44ab-8c6e-649b24f36a5a -
Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...
in XBoX on WindowsMerry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find... -
Looking for folk to squad up with
in XBoX Games and AppsLooking for folk to squad up with: Uk gamer, 29 years old looking for some folk to game with, not long had the game its its getting pretty annoying with randoms b6f609eb-8508-454b-8083-2167fbde9773 -
Merry Xmax Forum Folk!
in XBoX on ConsolesMerry Xmax Forum Folk!: Happy holidays one and all! :-). 043ba156-e408-4176-857c-ba0e156e8605 -
Happy Easter eggs box Folk!
in XBoX on ConsolesHappy Easter eggs box Folk!: I have to say...DONT think about going to Tesco or Asda today. They are shut but they re-open tomorrow on 'bank holiday'. Work that one out lol. Or at least they are around where I live....