Hi everyone

Discus and support Hi everyone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a frustrating problem with my controllers one is about a year old the other is about 4 months and they both got stick drift the same day. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luis Mares1, May 15, 2023.

1. Luis Mares1
    Luis Mares1 Guest

Hi everyone

I have a frustrating problem with my controllers one is about a year old the other is about 4 months and they both got stick drift the same day. I updated them both and did the rest and I have open them up to clean the little box under the stick with air and I still have the drift

This is on Xbox s

Original controller

Luna controller

:)

Luis Mares1, May 15, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hi everyone

Hey Luis!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Since you have already updated the firmware for both Xbox controllers, the next best option in order to fix this is to perform a factory reset keep my games and apps.

Before you proceed with your Factory reset I just want to inform you that you will only choose Reset and keep my games and apps to make sure your saved data won't be deleted permanently and also all of the accounts that are set as home Xbox will be removed and all signed in accounts will be signed out from the console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. WPAK Win User

hi everyone

Hi there,

-

the red light on the power brick might indicate a power brick failure, to determine that try the possible solutions in this No Power Solution link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-no-power-solution

-

It will have some things to try and the steps you will need to take when they fail.

Like requesting a replacement power supply etc.

-

Let us know the results
  4. Laska-94582D95-9955- Win User

hi everyone

If I was you I would definitely take it back to the shop with receipt and all equipped items and ask them to check it out. If they can't fix it or find the problem you should be under warranty :) Hope this helps
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hi everyone

Thank you for your response.

For us to further isolate the issue if the drift problem is on your console or for both controllers, kindly try a different Xbox controller apart from your original and Luna controllers on your Xbox One S console to see if it works normally.

If you don't have another one, try to borrow a controller from a friend or from a family member.
  6. LeBaNeSe BoY x3 Win User

Hi Everyone! :)

i have halo reach gears 3 mw3

i'll add u
Thema:

Hi everyone

1. Hi everyone - Similar Threads - everyone

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  4. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc: Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119...
  5. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?: I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear...
  6. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  7. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  8. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  9. Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?: For years i have ran a milsim on different games. Wildlands, Breakpoint, Arma, Battlefield and now Insurgency. And today i woke up to being banned for my recruitment post., And i go to check the...
  10. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...