Hi everyone Im just confused with how I'm playing games online

Discus and support Hi everyone Im just confused with how I'm playing games online in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So basically I play on my series S and Im able to get into halo infinite online matches without having needing Xbox live gold but when I tried going... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fleetingNate, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Hi everyone Im just confused with how I'm playing games online

So basically I play on my series S and Im able to get into halo infinite online matches without having needing Xbox live gold but when I tried going into black ops 4 online it told me that I needed to get Xbox live gold to play black ops 4 online so in kinda confused.

submitted by /u/fleetingNate
    [link] [comments]

/u/fleetingNate, Nov 23, 2022
  2. DoNoVaN xF34Rx Win User

How does the beta work?I have LE MOH

I'm just confused to how codes will be distributed and how you'll play. I sold MOH LE but I linked it to my EA account. I also received an email saying im on the list for early access. I'm just worried you must still own MOH LE to play it.
  3. xMentallyInsane Win User

Disconnecting from xbox live parties and games.

No its not the same people it happens with everyone and if im not in a party and playing online i just get kick from the game.
  4. EchnaTron Win User

Can't login to Xbox (Beta)

Hi!

No, it's not confusing, just a little frustrating. I'm just waiting for the update that'll make it possible to use the app and my Game Pass. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm running out of games to play. These days everyone's pile of shame is higher
    than Keith Richards in his prime šŸ˜. Still, I'd love to try out some of the games on Game Pass.

I do Windows version 1903, though.
  5. maxen Win User

12 month gold account won't let my family play online.

Just to clear up any potential confusion, on the One you still need separate Live accounts per user (if everyone wants their own profile, their own game saves and so on) - it's just that only one of them needs to have a Gold subscription in order to let
    everyone else play online too.
  6. Scrtch Win User

FEEDBACK REMOVE DRM and I Buy the New Xbox ONE!

[quote user="Mega1X"]

There really is no point now going into something thats just gonna cause more confusion to everyone, preorder both, dont like the other cancel, simple, im doing that

[/quote]

that's what I'm going to do.
Thema:

Hi everyone Im just confused with how I'm playing games online

1. Hi everyone Im just confused with how I'm playing games online - Similar Threads - everyone confused I'm

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  4. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc: Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119...
  5. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?: I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear...
  6. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isnā€™t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . Itā€™s really annoying for competitive players...
  7. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  8. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  9. Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?: For years i have ran a milsim on different games. Wildlands, Breakpoint, Arma, Battlefield and now Insurgency. And today i woke up to being banned for my recruitment post., And i go to check the...
  10. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...