hi everybody, anyone know why my xbox HDD says "unformatted", well, i formatted the HDD but, ...
Discus and support hi everybody, anyone know why my xbox HDD says "unformatted", well, i formatted the HDD but, ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi everybody, anyone know why my xbox HDD says "unformatted", well, i formatted the HDD but, the tille "unformatted" still is here, what can i to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeridianEwe9174, Nov 22, 2017.
Thema:
hi everybody, anyone know why my xbox HDD says "unformatted", well, i formatted the HDD but, ...
Loading...
-
hi everybody, anyone know why my xbox HDD says "unformatted", well, i formatted the HDD but, ... - Similar Threads - everybody anyone why
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?
in XboX InsidersDisc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments] -
How do I report a gamer on Forza racing at dive bombing everybody I have video of the sov
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I report a gamer on Forza racing at dive bombing everybody I have video of the sov: This racer on Forza horizon 3 keeps dive bombing everybody it makes it irritating to race because he's fast he don't need to do it but he still does can he be banned... -
Anyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...
in XBoX Games and AppsAnyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...: I need help on how to install mods on Xbox series X/S. Mods for minecraft, the sims and other games. 1ed6c2d9-f778-4326-ba8d-a34286a33f76