Hi does anyone know why my “stereo plug in” that goes into my controller , it won’t unmute...

Discus and support Hi does anyone know why my “stereo plug in” that goes into my controller , it won’t unmute... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox X and recently this started happening I’ve had this hyper X hesdset that plugs into my stereo that plugs into my controller. But for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lukers lol, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Lukers lol
    Lukers lol Guest

Hi does anyone know why my “stereo plug in” that goes into my controller , it won’t unmute...

I have a Xbox X and recently this started happening I’ve had this hyper X hesdset that plugs into my stereo that plugs into my controller. But for some reason it’s been staying muted and I can’t unmute it , I’ve updated the controller even used a cleaning air spray on the stereo just in case if they was some small pressure to keep the button muted. Someone help please

:)

Lukers lol, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi does anyone know why my “stereo plug in” that goes into my controller , it won’t unmute , like it forever stays on mute. And yes I updated my controller can someone help me

Hi Lukers lol

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi does anyone know why my “stereo plug in” that goes into my controller , it won’t unmute , like it forever stays on mute. And yes I updated my controller can someone help me

I have a Xbox X and recently this started happening I’ve had this hyper X hesdset that plugs into my stereo that plugs into my controller. But for some reason it’s been staying muted and I can’t unmute it , I’ve updated the controller even used a cleaning air spray on the stereo just in case if they was some small pressure to keep the button muted. Someone help please
    Hi Lukers lol

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that this situation is difficult, and it might be affecting your gaming experience, let’s work on this together as team to get to the bottom of this.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

1. Is the issue still persist after unplugging your headset?
    2. Is this happening to all games you wanted to play?
    3. Is this happening only with this headset or if you try connecting a different one something similar happens?
    4. Do you know if this headset had a dedicated mute button?
    5. Please consider updating your console.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. yanokslol Win User

Headset Adapter will not unmute

My headset didn't unmute even after reupdating the controller... Does anyone found the solution?
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

Hi bye! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are using the controller plugged to the console be sure you use the USB cable that came with the controller and don't plug it to a wall outlet just directly to the console

Please let me know if you use the stereo adapter also or just plugged to the 3.5mm of the controller
  6. Slow GIN Fizz Win User

Headset Mic Issue (not related to the adapter)

This issue has happened to me before as well. It seems like the controller does not recognize that the headset/mic is plugged in. I have resolved this issue by unplugging the headset from the controller, and plugging it back in and pushing the mute/unmute
    button. That has always resolved my issue and the mic begins working again.
Thema:

1. Hi does anyone know why my “stereo plug in” that goes into my controller , it won’t unmute... - Similar Threads - does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  6. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  7. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?: Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...