Hi, dear xbox

Discus and support Hi, dear xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear, xbox Hi, I think you guys should partner with steam you guys will make alot more money if you make the xbox x series £205 more expensive for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David chippers, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Hi, dear xbox

Dear, xbox

Hi,

I think you guys should partner with steam you guys will make alot more money if you make the xbox x series £205 more expensive for you guys to add steam and windows mode but make full windows mode for devs

It should work i hope you guys add it,

PS: Its a suggestion

Hi, dear xbox :)

:)

David chippers, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Hi, dear xbox

one, that would cut there store sales massively, also steam are an entirely private company and it would be up to them if they wanted to do that.

a lot of the xbox exclusives are on steam for pc players already, but steam coming to xbox could be a big mistake too as the publishers that sell their games on steam may pull out, you would then need to find a happy medium on which company gets what from each sale.

plus steam would have to use xbox live and i know for sure that many people would hate that as xbox live is a buggy mess of a network.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hi, dear xbox

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

On this issue, please go to the link below, and provide this suggestion to the Xbox team, it's the best way for your voice to be heard. I hope your wish and those of the community are granted, all in favor of improving the Xbox.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hi, dear xbox

Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback by visiting feedback.xbox.com as that is the right place for your voice to be heard!
  5. TheJoker8264 Win User

Transferring save game

oh dear is there no way round this? for instance can i sign in to his profile or save his profile on my Xbox?
  6. DEATH LIVE BR Win User

Will 3 Month Prepaid Gold Card overwrite my 1 Month Free Trial

the contrary dear it will add to his one month and you stayed with four months of xbox live gold account abracos
Thema:

Hi, dear xbox

1. Hi, dear xbox - Similar Threads - dear

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. Dear wise men

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dear wise men: Dear wise men: In a perfect world, every controller should have a fingerprint reader. And every controller should turn on any xbox unless you disable it in your gear, specificlly. That would allow...
  4. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: Dear Xbox I am hoping that you will see this and that you will consider this as a thing I am someone who played fable 2 but never knew about the chamber of fate chest until very recently. I am...
  5. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  6. Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear community, how can I connect a generic controller ro a win 10 PC to use it on...: Dear community, My son plays Minecraft on a win10 PC through xbox live. How can I give him a generic controller instead of the mouse? It works on the PC, but doesn't work on Minecraft, or...
  7. Dear xbox insider I need your help

in XboX Insiders
    Dear xbox insider I need your help: Hello, Xbox insiders people are used to be one of you. I had the Xbox update preview. Which I left but there's a thing I need to ask. Is there any way for you all to restore all my logins on my...
  8. Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team: Subject: Request to Bring Xbox Cloud Gaming Service to Nepal Dear Xbox Cloud Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express the strong interest and enthusiasm of gamers...
  9. Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I...: Dears Kindly advise how i can reinstall serious sam 4 I already uninstall it And I moved the source to another partition on my laptop Thanks 5300b619-8eff-416e-9950-c9b8d68dbbdc
  10. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...