Hi can anyone tell me why i keep getting banned like i did nothing wrong i got banned once...

Discus and support Hi can anyone tell me why i keep getting banned like i did nothing wrong i got banned once... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi can anyone tell me why i keep getting banned like i did nothing wrong i got banned once like a week ago ok then again yesterday now again so all... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dihyah bobo, Mar 27, 2023.

1. dihyah bobo
    dihyah bobo Guest

Hi can anyone tell me why i keep getting banned like i did nothing wrong i got banned once...

Hi can anyone tell me why i keep getting banned like i did nothing wrong i got banned once like a week ago ok then again yesterday now again so all together its 1mnt ban WHAT DID I DO they dont send proof WHAT DID I DO THEY DENIED MY APPIEL REALLY XBOX

:)

dihyah bobo, Mar 27, 2023
  2. GhostKilla531 Win User

Perm Banned

Hi so I got banned the other day from call of duty ghosts and only cod ghost and I have tried to find out why and I can't at all can u please unbanned me or tell me why I got banned like please I didn't do anything wrong and if I did I really didn't know
    please unbanned me
  3. UnbredSky308263 Win User

i have been banned for what.

I got banned today and do not know what for. I did not get an email telling me why i got banned. i just got banned. My gt is xertoic
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hi can anyone tell me why i keep getting banned like i did nothing wrong i got banned once like a week ago ok then again yesterday now again so all together its 1mt ban WHAT DID I DO

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dihyah, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  5. Mighty Assassin Win User

Banned from Forza 4 for no reason?

I agree people should be banned for breaking the rules but like myself if you get banned for nothing that you can see you did wrong and the fact they dont send people a message stating why they have been banned or reply to emails is a complete joke.

If people spend there cash to buy the game they made then they should show people some respect and take the time to say why they got banned
  6. BA1N 2K11 Win User

console ban

hi i was playing fifa with my mates we were in a private party i havent done nothing wrong and just got banned wasnt talking to nobody except my friends and have never done anything to cheat on xbox so why did you ban me
Thema:

1. Hi can anyone tell me why i keep getting banned like i did nothing wrong i got banned once... - Similar Threads - anyone tell why

2. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  3. Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?: The name Sjchor has always been my gamer tag in all games but it says that it is not available and I'm not sure why. the meaning of it is my first initial, middle initial, and last name. I don't...
  4. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  5. Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?: It is only thing that keeps me from buying the game thanks! submitted by /u/filippalas [link] [comments]
  6. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  7. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...
  8. Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...: Can I use a powered USB Hub with its own power supply on the front USB port of my Xbox Series X? I also plan to connect a second External Hard Drive to the port extender (the Two Rear USB ports...
  9. Xbox One X Controller Issues, Can anyone tell me if this is hardware failure?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Controller Issues, Can anyone tell me if this is hardware failure?: I hope someone here can give me insight or help into this issue I am experiencing. So this it, I have an Xbox One X. All of a sudden two nights ago I started experience some problems with my...
  10. Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat: On mw2 only game chat doesn't work on both of our accounts we have all audio options turned on. Other games still have game chat also we do have remote play turned on. When joining in a public...