Hi can anyone help me about changing my gamertag... I can't change it to the name i want...

Discus and support Hi can anyone help me about changing my gamertag... I can't change it to the name i want... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi can anyone help me about changing my gamertag... I can't change it to the name i want and i know it's available because it was my second account's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xxxWALEEDxxx, Feb 22, 2023.

1. xxxWALEEDxxx
    xxxWALEEDxxx Guest

Hi can anyone help me about changing my gamertag... I can't change it to the name i want...

Hi can anyone help me about changing my gamertag... I can't change it to the name i want and i know it's available because it was my second account's gamertag... Its show me the name but when i press ok it say there's something wrong try later

:)

xxxWALEEDxxx, Feb 22, 2023
  2. Shivika GUPTA Win User

Xbox Gamertag Release (Discuss Here!!)

I never changed my gamertag. My gamertag displays my complete name when I play online. I have been trying to change it, but microsoft want 10 bucks for it! Even though it states that you can change it atleast ones for free! This is a security issue for me.
    Can someone help me change my gamertag not to display my full name without getting charged for it? Thanks!
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox (gamertag)

Hey so I wanted change my gamertag and when i tried to change it to the name i wanted it said it was already taken. When I saw that I went to see if the account was active, and it wasn’t, so i wondered if I could get the gamertag somehow. Can anyone
    help? (Btw the gamertag I wanted was [Mod Removed - Personal Information])
    unfortunately there is no way to claim inactive names
  4. DaintyJoey14522 Win User

why was my account name changed?

So someone complain about my gamertag why it was my mothers maiden name and it was changed to a random name? And now it wants me to pay to change it. I'm not sure how thats legal to say I can not use a family members name. I'd appreciate if I could get some
    answers about it and how to Chang it back.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I paid for my Gamertag change and it still hasn't changed

Hi Mellow_x541! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It happened to me a while ago.

I tried restarting the Xbox and if it still hasn't changed, I clicked on the change gamertag option, entered my new name, and it changed it immediately without asking for another payment.

I think it bought the gamertag change, but now it wants you to enter the same name to use it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Cpt VANOSS Win User

change my gamertag

Hey i wanted to change my gamertag name and every time i change it to the one i want it says the name change wasn't made. i need help
Thema:

1. Hi can anyone help me about changing my gamertag... I can't change it to the name i want... - Similar Threads - anyone help changing

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  10. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a