hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...

Discus and support hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive tried everything not even my parents can help someone please help its been 2 days and i cant last any longer a6ad668e-3de8-4003-a310-3550af32d25e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sean tucker, Jul 5, 2023.

  1. sean tucker
    sean tucker Guest

    hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...


    ive tried everything not even my parents can help someone please help its been 2 days and i cant last any longer

    :)
     
    sean tucker, Jul 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

    hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any option it puts it back to the same screen its been like this for 2 days either help please

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

    Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

    If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

    Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

    If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. ProngedPie1738 Win User

    Xbox taking minutes to load

    Its impossible for me to go reset and keep games and apps because I am stuck on the troubleshoot screen. in which it doesn't allow me to do that for whatever reason. I also cant go back to the normal home screen and reset there because I am literally stuck on the troubleshoot screen. I cant just reset my Xbox and go back because it automatically puts me into the troubleshoot screen.

    I did try solution 1 but it put me back onto the troubleshoot screen.

    Any Ideas so I don't have to remove everything?
  4. Bailey Cooper Win User

    Controller constantly scrolling down, cannot access anything

    Hi there, the thing with this controller issue is that i can't access any menus on my xbox at all as it rapidly scrolls up to the point where i cannot navigate the xbox home screen. Thanks
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

    0x80070422

    Hi Doronel,

    I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check.

    1. Press Windows Key+X.
    2. Click Control Panel.
    3. Select Troubleshooting.
    4. On the left pane, click on View All.
    5. Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    I hope this helps ^‿^
  6. MichaelPrson Win User

    Stuck on Troubleshoot Screen

    I haven't tried yet. I seem to have misplaced my flashdrive somewhere u(luckily I didn't have anything important on it)so i will go buy another one tomorrow.

    I'll try tomorrow and check-in with you guys with the results
Thema:

hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...

Loading...
  1. hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any... - Similar Threads - disc thing stuck

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox One disc drive does this weird thing

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One disc drive does this weird thing: So my Xbox does this weird thing where when I watch YouTube or play a game that doesn’t need a disc, I’ll try to put in a game disc and it won’t read it unless I eject it and put it back in, but...
  8. The Xbox One wont read the disc nor eject it.... also tried the little hole thing, didn't ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One wont read the disc nor eject it.... also tried the little hole thing, didn't ...: So, i took a game out of the xbox really fast, then put it in another one, then it didnt read the disc nor ejected it, i all ready tried the thing of the little hole at the side of the xbox one......
  9. Disc drive issues, warranty issue, please do the right thing and help!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive issues, warranty issue, please do the right thing and help!: I bought a day one edition Xbox One on preorder the day of release. Starting a couple months ago my console started making me put the disc in 2 times or more times before it would read the game. I...
  10. Disc drive issues still a thing I guess

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive issues still a thing I guess: Just got my Xbox One in today. Got it all set up, downloaded ~925 MBs of updates for the console, put Destiny in and it sounded like a shredder. I'd seen articles from when the Xbox One first...