Hi All, Any one who can help me get a refund of an authorised purchase via my Three Network...

Discus and support Hi All, Any one who can help me get a refund of an authorised purchase via my Three Network... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Skip to main content [img] Microsoft Contact us Still need help?Request a call, chat online, and more. Contact us Contact times (Greenwich Mean... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prosper T.R, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Prosper T.R
    Prosper T.R Guest

Hi All, Any one who can help me get a refund of an authorised purchase via my Three Network...

Skip to main content

Hi All, Any one who can help me get a refund of an authorised purchase via my Three Network... [​IMG]
    Microsoft

Contact us

Still need help?Request a call, chat online, and more.

Contact us

Contact times (Greenwich Mean Time)

Phone supportMonday to Friday: 9:00am-8:00pmSaturday to Sunday: 10:00am-5:00pm

Web chatMonday to Sunday: 24 hours a day

Disability answer desk

Accessible help and resources to get your Xbox questions answered.

Get answers

Hi All, Any one who can help me get a refund of an authorised purchase via my Three Network... [​IMG]

Try our virtual agent

Get fast automated support, 24/7

Ask a question

Hey there!

Things often go a lot faster when we know you.

Sign In

Notifications

Info

Lost password and can’t sign in?

Follow these steps to recover and reset your Microsoft account password.

Have something to say?

Give feedback

Customer support

Resources

For developers

United Kingdom - English

Contact us

This might help

Check out the recommendations below, or go straight to contact options

See contact options

Based on your question, “how do i get a refund on a purchase an authorisef,” we think we might have found something to help.
    If selected, these results will open in a new browser tab.

Is my Xbox product eligible for a refund?

What do I do if an unauthorised charge appears on my account?

If you have access to the account that made the purchase, you can submit a refund request. Use the form to tell us whether the person who made the purchase was your child, another child, an adult in your family, a friend, or other known adult. When you complete your refund request, you can provide additional details about who made the purchase.

If you don’t have access to the account that made the purchase, you’ll need to contact your financial institution for a refund.

For details about refund requests, select Learn more.

Learn more

Is this answer helpful?

YesNo

How do I request an Xbox product refund?

Back

How satisfied are you with Xbox Support?

Select 1 of 5 stars

Select 2 of 5 stars

Select 3 of 5 stars

Select 4 of 5 stars

Select 5 of 5 stars

:)

Prosper T.R, Mar 7, 2023
  2. SnowOCB Win User

Been charged three times for a DLC gift which hasn’t been received

I have just bought a DLC on my Xbox One as a gift however on the first attempt of the purchase an error came up which told me to retry so I did which seemed to work but the gift has not been received by my friend. Furthermore after looking at my bank statements the purchase has actually come out three times despite me only trying twice and ur saying it didn’t go through both times.

There are no contact details on the Xbox website and no useful information on what do to either as when I go onto the request a refund page the DLC does not appear and the purchase hasn’t gone through apparently even thought the money has come out of my account three times.

Any advice on how to get the money refunded or an email which actually works?
    Hello Gemma Oakey,

Thank you for your message.

Sometime, when you do a gift to a friend, when server are busy or for all other’s reasons, the gift take time to come on the new owner account, just wait 10 minutes, if your friend didn’t get a message from Xbox with the key to redeem, you can manage yourself to get the key.

You need to be logged on the account who’s make the purchases of the game, then check your recent order, the key will be near the recipes.

For the refund, you can try to contact directly the support via chat, I hope they can help you with that.

Have a good day friend !
  3. SantoMarc Win User

Rückerstattung für The surge

Hi there,

if the link for a refund isn't working, then it's best to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat, they are the only ones that can handle a refund and determine if you are eligible for a refund.

You can contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    The Microsoft Support won‘t help me. They told me you are the only one who can refund me cause I‘m in preview.

Here is the number so you can read the chat and read what they wrote to me.

4. FaZe Trppy Win User

Saints Row IV Re Elected: Installation stuck in queue

This just in... Got a solution.... It was NOT my network... it was NOT my power supply to the house... it was NOT using my index finger for toggling power button.

it was: "It's a problem with their [Game developers] server that's why we're also trying to help them fix this issue so we can make sure that all players who will purchase this game will be able to download and play the game without any issue."

huh? Yeah, the solution is to get a refund and purchase.download later... Maybe in a week.

So glad I have supported xBox from day one...
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I can't clame it and he can't refund it

Hi Charlie S, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I am sorry that you are going through this situation, remember that to request a refund you must meet several criteria which are: Refund before 14 days of purchasing the product, do not download/use the purchased product.

If you do not comply with all of this, it is impossible for the money to be refunded. All this information can be found at the following official Xbox link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

In any case, if you want additional information, you can contact Xbox support directly:

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Adam Younes Win User

How long do I have to wait for my denied refund request to be accepted?

Hi I didn’t get any email after my refund was denied. My purchase is available for refund but it’s not letting me because I tried refunding stuff that’s not eligible.
Thema:

1. Hi All, Any one who can help me get a refund of an authorised purchase via my Three Network... - Similar Threads - help refund authorised

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  5. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...
  6. Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?: I have purchased Naruto x Boruto Ultimate Ninja storm connections and I cannot play online at all (despite trying for 5 days now and still haven't gotten a single online match). It's still within...
  7. Help me with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me with a refund: I need help refunding a game I put a request in a week ago and haven’t heard back 28a499c9-8d0f-4d1d-9aa1-c4f0fc13af3e
  8. I need help with my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my refund: I need help I refunded my Xbox one game watch dogs1 and the money did not come through yet bfb6c07b-f99f-45ba-9651-b59c1cff0d0f
  9. Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds: Myself and my brother have been charged yet for over 2 years we were cleared and so were my kids yet our cards were still charged and not refunded I don't know anything other than the information...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5