Heyy can we please have Remember me and Fuze On backwards compat?!?!? Games are freaking...

Discus and support Heyy can we please have Remember me and Fuze On backwards compat?!?!? Games are freaking... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We need it and in We I mean I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!! f9bbb032-2e81-41e9-b01c-787c8f668c13 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KSI D3LTA504, Dec 7, 2022.

1. KSI D3LTA504
    KSI D3LTA504 Guest

Heyy can we please have Remember me and Fuze On backwards compat?!?!? Games are freaking...

We need it and in We I mean I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

KSI D3LTA504, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Heyy can we please have Remember me and Fuze On backwards compat?!?!? Games are freaking amazing

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Helllo KSI, Unfortunately the addition of games the backward compatibility depends not only on Microsoft, but on the developer of the game, so the ideal would be to provide some kind of feedback to the developer of the game.

However, Microsoft has already officially published that it has exhausted the ability to offer 360 games and prior to backward compatibility.
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

Series X claims four generations backwards compatibility

We are all exicited, but we have to remember that also on xbox one we have backwards compatibility. Maybe not complete, but tons of games were available
  4. bowski477 Win User

June 15th Backwards compatibility for XBOX One preview dashboard?

Here is the
    current list of backwards compatible games
    . Remember this is just for the preview program right now and we will likely see many more titles added. In fact you can for for your favorites on the Feedback site. It's only day 1 of this new feature. Remember
    when we thought we'd never see it?
  5. Alienlover10000 Win User

"Destiny" Backwards Compatibility

Plus if I remember correctly Microsoft promised every free with gold game would be backwards compatible and yet Assassin's Creed 4 is it backwards compatible BioShock Infinite is and backwards compatible those are just examples don't lie to us Microsoft
    please deliver this for us.
  6. denis97g Win User

Retrocompatibility Xbox One for old NHL 2k09 or 10 and MLB 2k11 (xbox 360) ?

Hi! unfortunately, it's up to the developer to make them backward compatible, plus when it comes to sport games licences can be a problem.Also remember that backward compatibility was put on hold.
Thema:

1. Heyy can we please have Remember me and Fuze On backwards compat?!?!? Games are freaking... - Similar Threads - Heyy please Remember

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  8. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  9. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  10. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...