heyo my buddy bought the DayZ livonia DLC and it’s not working, it just gives him a black...
Discus and support heyo my buddy bought the DayZ livonia DLC and it’s not working, it just gives him a black... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if any has any info let me know. c35b3c9b-0e68-4acf-a1f7-1455adc41bc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by byebye66kill, Dec 31, 2022.
Thema:
heyo my buddy bought the DayZ livonia DLC and it’s not working, it just gives him a black...
Loading...
-
heyo my buddy bought the DayZ livonia DLC and it’s not working, it just gives him a black... - Similar Threads - heyo buddy bought
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
I'm gamesharing with a buddy who has gamepass ultimate I'm getting the actual gamepass, but...
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm gamesharing with a buddy who has gamepass ultimate I'm getting the actual gamepass, but...: I'm gamesharing yet I'm unable to get the online part of gamepass ultimate 04ae5adc-fd6c-495b-94af-eec5d9e17fb5 -
Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I... -
I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...
in XBoX Games and AppsI was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...: I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set as his home Xbox on his Xbox. 293ced9a-7138-4667-ba5b-a4b9b0e3fabe -
Two of my buddies got banned because I reported to them. For saying some messed up stuff
in XBoX Rewards & SocialTwo of my buddies got banned because I reported to them. For saying some messed up stuff: I'd really prefer for them not to get perma ban. Considering we all say messed up stuff, I'd rather be the one to take the fall for all this It was a joke I didn't think They would get in trouble... -
Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I... -
Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?: So, my buddy finally got back to playing on his own Xbox One, problem is, whenever we game shared before, it would allow us to get access to any games either one of us could play before. Now, he's...