HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - ...

Discus and support HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Aloa... Gained a Surprise Present from my Real Brother... The X-Box which he never want to sell but not often played with oO ;) Can´t believe the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHECKAd, Jan 25, 2015.

  1. CHECKAd
    CHECKAd Guest

    HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - ...


    Aloa...

    Gained a Surprise Present from my Real Brother... The X-Box which he never want to sell but not often played with oO HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - ... ;)

    Can´t believe the Present for my 1st Play-Console!

    But i got a Problem and read much Forums to solve the Problem for my own... But i can´t get further and my brother told me that he was just playin Golf Online and got Problems with the Purchase from a Membership/Bank Transfer HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - ... :(

    So i think the Bank Data is not allowed to Purchase or Something and Thats why i have to ask here for Info/Check Up with theese Bank Data... Or what i have to do to play Online and gain Membership with Microsoft....

    Hope SomeOne could give me a Reply what to do...

    I have to Thank Now befor any Solution and Hopefully

    Dave

    :)
     
    CHECKAd, Jan 25, 2015
    #1
  2. Golden membership

    hello, i had bought xbox 360 limited edition with one month free golden membership, but don't know how i can activate it.
     
    SugarierLoki179, Jan 25, 2015
    #2
  3. Jiazzz
    Jiazzz Guest
    Automatic renewal and free months

    Hi,

    I currently have a 1-year Gold membership running till December with automatic renewal. I recently got a code to redeem for 3 free months.

    1. Can I redeem this code now, so it will be in effect after my current membership expires?

    2. Do I need to cancel the automatic renewal and activate it again after the 3 months?
     
    Jiazzz, Jan 25, 2015
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - ...

    Which country do you live in?

    Have you tried purchasing on the console?

    What is the 8 digit error code you get when you try on the console?
     
    onyxishere, Jan 26, 2015
    #4
  5. CHECKAd
    CHECKAd Guest
    Aloa!

    ThX for answering!

    I live in germany.. My brother said, he was playing Online and paid for that, but it was long time ago, so he couldnt remember 100% why the console cant connect to Xboxlive and maybe there was purchasing problems, that maybe explains the bankdata ban he
    got on the xbox....

    u mean the diggit number on the system or the connect error?

    i try to find them/read them!

    Cant find the number, cant login to xboxlive, no number, no diggit, just the ban....

    Or do u know where?
     
    CHECKAd, Feb 6, 2015
    #5
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Ok, here's what I'm going to suggest simply because if the console is banned due to misuse or because of billing issues we cannot help here.

    First off check this site to see if your console was banned from the Live service. Be sure to check with all gamertags that are on the console just in case.

    http://enforcement.xbox.com/

    If it was then you can post in these forums to get a reason as to why it happened from the Policy Enforcement Team.

    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

    If the first link does not show an enforcement on the console then you should call phone support for more assistance if the issue is due to billing.

    Toll Free: 0800 181 2968

    Direct dial: 49 695 007 0422
     
    onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. The Resistance Win User

    1 month free trial gone HALP ME

    When you sign up to Xbox LIVE, you have the option to choose the Free Membership which activates a One Month Free Gold Membership trial. If you did not choose this option then you will have to create another account if you wish to have a month of Gold Membership.

    If you did do that, you can check Passport.net or go onto the Xbox LIVE Dashboard and into Account Management to see if the Gold Membership trial has been activated.
  8. onyxishere Win User

    HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - (8032-[2]-bd0e8762-2dae-4b18-bd99-df52dff9423c) - !!!

    Ok, here's what I'm going to suggest simply because if the console is banned due to misuse or because of billing issues we cannot help here.

    First off check this site to see if your console was banned from the Live service. Be sure to check with all gamertags that are on the console just in case.

    http://enforcement.xbox.com/

    If it was then you can post in these forums to get a reason as to why it happened from the Policy Enforcement Team.

    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

    If the first link does not show an enforcement on the console then you should call phone support for more assistance if the issue is due to billing.

    Toll Free: 0800 181 2968

    Direct dial: 49 695 007 0422
  9. CHECKAd Win User

    HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - (8032-[2]-bd0e8762-2dae-4b18-bd99-df52dff9423c) - !!!

    Aloa!

    ThX for answering!

    I live in germany.. My brother said, he was playing Online and paid for that, but it was long time ago, so he couldnt remember 100% why the console cant connect to Xboxlive and maybe there was purchasing problems, that maybe explains the bankdata ban he
    got on the xbox....

    u mean the diggit number on the system or the connect error?

    i try to find them/read them!

    Cant find the number, cant login to xboxlive, no number, no diggit, just the ban....

    Or do u know where?
  10. onyxishere Win User

    HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - (8032-[2]-bd0e8762-2dae-4b18-bd99-df52dff9423c) - !!!

    Which country do you live in?

    Have you tried purchasing on the console?

    What is the 8 digit error code you get when you try on the console?
  11. Lov10sBeauty Win User

    pls let us play online for free

    gold membership never will be free, but you can buy 3 months of xbox gamepass ultimate for $1

    it is a great deal
Thema:

HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - ...

Loading...
  1. HeyHo! Can´t buy/activate a Free Month or Gold Membership with an Error - ... - Similar Threads - HeyHo Can´t buy

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...