Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...

Discus and support Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's been something I've had on my mind for ages!! And I really want to see it come to Xbox ones/SX/SS. And I guarantee many other people would wanna... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Traditional-Winner44, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...

It's been something I've had on my mind for ages!! And I really want to see it come to Xbox ones/SX/SS.

And I guarantee many other people would wanna see it up on newer gen consoles.

submitted by /u/Traditional-Winner44
    [link] [comments]

/u/Traditional-Winner44, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

More Original Xbox & 360 games compatible for Xbox Series X?

From the list you made, the following games can never be made BC.

-The Simpsons: Hit and Run (Original Xbox)

-Shrek: Superslam (Original Xbox)

-The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (Original Xbox)

-Spider Man 2 (Original Xbox)

-Ultimate Spider Man (Original Xbox)

-The Simpsons Game (Xbox 360)

-Spider Man 3 (Xbox 360)

-The Incredible Hulk (Xbox 360)

-Narnia: Prince Caspian (Xbox 360)

-South Park: Lets do Tower Defence (Xbox 360 Arcade)

The reason is I simple, their licences have expired as they are based off films or TV series. In the case of Spiderman for example, Sony Computer Entertainment is the sole licence holder.
  3. Barl0w 1995 Win User

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 GAME CONFIRMED!

@pyramid if you want a good spider-man game, play ultimate spider-man, spider-man 1 or spider-man 2, but neither of them are on 360, they're ps2 era games.
  4. Tacoberg Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement is still stuck at 97%...
  5. voteDC Win User

Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Anyone got it?

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

I've always been a lover of Spider-Man myself, having collected the Astonishing comics for about fifteen years now, as well as many graphic novels etc. I've also got a pile of the Astonishing comics from around the 1970's as well. I've also got a love for
    the Ultimate Spider-Man work as well, despite the fact that it gets quite a bit of hate.

Anyway, I'm getting off track. The point is I agree with you completely about the fact that nobody seems to have gotten the feeling of being the Wallcrawler
    right. So far Edge of Time isn't capturing that feeling, either.[/quote]Astonishing comics, I assume then you are getting the UK reprints by Panini?

Current Spider-Man titles I get are Amazing Spider-Man, FF (Future Foundation), New Avengers and Avengers.

I am getting Ultimate Spider-Man but so far the origin story of the new Ultimate Spidey, Miles Morales, is far too close to that of Ultimate Peter.

For a great Spider-Man story you should check out the recent Carnage mini-series.

Ps: It's a shame people ignore a great game like Web of Shadows.
  6. Tacoberg Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

It's been a week, and "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement for Amazing Spider-Man 2 is STILL stuck at 97%...
Thema:

Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...

1. Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards... - Similar Threads - Hey yall anyway

2. Hey there my 2k23 will not load any reasonig that you can see?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey there my 2k23 will not load any reasonig that you can see?: My game is nott working e1664cd0-926a-4e2d-896f-29bea97ec9b3
  3. Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend: So a friend sent me who's your daddy and i can't find it 50c90df9-0aeb-4df5-9e0f-939b622cad66
  4. Hey I’ve been playing coop farcry 5 on XCloud and I can’t connect to any servers, It’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve been playing coop farcry 5 on XCloud and I can’t connect to any servers, It’s not...: I can’t connect to online services 7cc91824-0363-46e1-9fd3-5010e2284a5c
  5. Hey just playing snowrunner and my dlc I have are saying there locked in game how do I get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey just playing snowrunner and my dlc I have are saying there locked in game how do I get them: Hey my snowrunner dlc are not working what can I do to fix it f0df850a-9d40-45a0-ab31-f4746e4b9a78
  6. hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...: i'm currently in jamaica and want to purchase with my visa card but it shows me that I have to be in the united states to purchase I just would like to know how to make a purchase outside the U.S...
  7. Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...: Help me get the bardock dlc on series x please I am stuck 0de981b2-4d87-496f-b241-fcc3ab43c673
  8. Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...: Why isn't TCAS isn't working on these a318 a319 and a321 not working please fix them to work and please put more aircraft on the game like the turbo prop twin engine and Triton plane on the game...
  9. Hey there I have a turtle beach headset and when I plug it in my controller the sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey there I have a turtle beach headset and when I plug it in my controller the sound...: I have tried using it on a secondary controller and my headset volume is up but still no sound please help me. 54824717-b705-4f2e-9524-0f4ea57dd843
  10. Hey :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey :): I have encountered a problem of we’re I am not able to type in realms private games and servers. Weather that is me using a chat trying to name something using the anvil or trying to use a sigh it...