Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back...

Discus and support Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It look like this [img] 28767e0a-9a25-478d-aadb-7a9269feddf9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nishchinth.S, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Nishchinth.S
    Nishchinth.S Guest

Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back...

It look like this
    Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back... [​IMG]

:)

Nishchinth.S, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back of the disc,there was a plastic like layer on the back. Is there a solution for it?

that is degradation of the layers, this has happened due to either age, how it is stored or being to cold or too hot where it is stored, dampness can cause this too.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back of the disc,there was a plastic like layer on the back. Is there a solution for it?

Hmm, in that case I´m afraid the disc will need to be replaced.

Is your disc old?
  4. Nishchinth.S Win User

Yea the others work and yes i tried cleaning it and it did not work. This happened the same with my Lego Harry Potter which suddenly stopped working one day..
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are all your other discs working fine?

If they are then we can only Clean the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom surface.

If that does not work then you unfortunately will need to replace the disc.
  6. Xx5haDDow13xX Win User

My xbox won't read a specific game?

Well, actually, my original disc did get a ring scratched in it because my xbox fell over while I was using it (but I have it laying horizontal now). Then I stopped playing it for a few months because I didn't want to buy a new copy. Then I decided to borrow
    a disc from a friend. I inspected the disc and there was no sign of a laser burn on the disc, but multiplayer wouldn't load. Downloading to the HDD didn't work, either. Then I borrowed another friends' disc, and when it didn't work, I checked it - it had a
    laser burn. I don't know if it's from my xbox or not though...
Thema:

1. Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back... - Similar Threads - Hey Minecraft disc

2. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  3. Hey my Minecraft on my Xbox one s takes a while to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my Minecraft on my Xbox one s takes a while to load: I have a issue with my Minecraft on my Xbox it just takes like 10 minutes to turn on and sometimes it just crashes can someone help me please 374a3660-e39e-416e-93dc-6d193fcd2393
  4. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...
  5. Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?: Having trouble changing username 2049ff5d-a0cd-4bec-b298-2090bc5c0714
  6. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  7. Hey all minecraft lovers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey all minecraft lovers: I was considering to start a major let’s play later today, and thought to ask if there would be some good tips you guys could tell me from which i could benefit (hopefully) Then my 2nd question...
  8. Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update: thanks for the help submitted by /u/the-kid-in-PE [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft: Hey, wat is it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Hey, wat is it?: I re-installed the app and signed up in my Microsoft Account and it show that I signed, but Minecraft also wants to buy it again. What I need to do with this problem? [img]...
  10. Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...: Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only controls player 1 4472fd60-23aa-421b-9fd9-a0a91ae8471f