Hey Xbox insider delta here might be an issue

Discus and support Hey Xbox insider delta here might be an issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve just moved to delta and for some reason whenever I go on my alt account it doesn’t show the invitation on the bottom of party chat. Instead it’s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Mar 31, 2021.

  1. Hey Xbox insider delta here might be an issue


    I’ve just moved to delta and for some reason whenever I go on my alt account it doesn’t show the invitation on the bottom of party chat. Instead it’s in the notifications. Am I the only one experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/CrazeeMonkX, Mar 31, 2021
    #1
  2. rimakus Win User

    Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

    I am currently trying Delta ring. I will report here if it helps with crashing in late game.

    UPDATE:

    I was able to finish the game that was constantly crashing after updating to Delta ring release Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2208.220715-2200) - Xbox Wire

    If Omega ring has same fixes, then hopefully everyone will get this fix soon.

    I will continue testing with Delta ring with all addons enabled (currently have extra civs disabled) with new game on huge map.
  3. masterak47beast Win User

    Xbox System lag and delay

    Yes im in the insider program im in stage delta and the issue still occurs after a cache clear
  4. Danny S117 Win User

    XBOX Updates

  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)

    "In the "Delta Ring" btw. "

    If none of the above options have worked, post your Insider issue on the

    XBox Insiders Forum which is the goto site for all things Insider related.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Need access to a specific preview ring (alpha, beta, delta) within the insiders ring

    Hello

    You need to work on your XP within the Insider Hub App, to be able to gain access to Delta and Beta rings. You do this by completing the missions that appear from time to time in the App. Alpha is invite only from the development team, for those in Beta
    and sometimes Delta rings that have shown they can file accurate reports on bugs and issues.

    If you are in the insider preview, I would suggest joining in on the forums here Insider
    Forum
Thema:

Hey Xbox insider delta here might be an issue

Loading...
  1. Hey Xbox insider delta here might be an issue - Similar Threads - Hey insider delta

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by...
  6. hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey Xbox!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and...
  8. Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9
  9. Hey I am having an issue with my Xbox controller on pc

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I am having an issue with my Xbox controller on pc: I have an issue where my controller after a unknown amount of time the light goes off and when I hit the xbox button it flashes like it has batteries installed it does not. I have tried another...
  10. Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help....

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help....: Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help. Here are the details: Insider Ring: Omega Problematic build:...