Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

Discus and support Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; it would be nice if I could get this 5$ code because my friends got it and I want it really bad please and thank you Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FROSTGswizZ, Nov 13, 2017.

  1. FROSTGswizZ
    FROSTGswizZ Guest

    Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet


    it would be nice if I could get this 5$ code because my friends got it and I want it really bad please and thank you Xbox

    :)
     
    FROSTGswizZ, Nov 13, 2017
    #1
  2. Free 1 month Xbox Game Pass code

    Hi,

    I am wondering if I can redeem a code for a free month of Xbox Game Pass, I read on the internet that you are giving it away and If you sign up to Xbox rewards, and I haven’t got my code yet so looking to redeem it.

    Thanks,

    Liam
     
    Joker The Boo, Nov 13, 2017
    #2
  3. Why haven’t I got $5 from Xbox for the holiday

    I was trying to get $5 from Xbox for the holidays like my friends but I haven’t got it
     
    silver beast19, Nov 13, 2017
    #3
  4. niwshki
    niwshki Guest

    Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

    Gifts are sent in random.

    There is no way to find out how and why they got the code.

    Again, it is randomly given.
     
    niwshki, Nov 13, 2017
    #4
  5. my friends got the card but not me can i get one
     
    Soccer4life0709, Nov 18, 2017
    #5
  6. niwshki
    niwshki Guest
    Gifts are sent in random.

    There is no way to find out how and why they got the code.

    Again, it is randomly given.
     
    niwshki, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. niwshki Win User

    Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

    my friends got the card but not me can i get one
    Gifts are sent in random.

    There is no way to find out how and why they got the code.

    Again, it is randomly given.
  8. Soccer4life0709 Win User

    Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

    my friends got the card but not me can i get one
  9. niwshki Win User

    Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

    Gifts are sent in random.

    There is no way to find out how and why they got the code.

    Again, it is randomly given.
  10. FilipNovakovic1 Win User

    Free 1 month Xbox Game Pass code

    Hi,

    I am wondering if I can redeem a code for a free month of Xbox Game Pass, I read on the internet that you are giving it away and If you sign up to Xbox rewards, and I haven’t got my code yet so looking to redeem it.

    Thanks,

    Liam
  11. Nolan Coker Win User

    What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?

    I played it some at a friends, I enjoyed it but haven’t got to buying it yet.
Thema:

Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

Loading...
  1. Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet - Similar Threads - Hey was wondering

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by...
  6. Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9
  7. hey so this is just me wondering how long it usually takes for refunded money into my bank,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey so this is just me wondering how long it usually takes for refunded money into my bank,...: how long does it usually take for it to get back to me, preferred if it gets to me today e9821967-0a3b-4efb-96ca-03465b4c3ced
  8. Hey I was wondering if there is anyway that my one year suspension can be applied

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I was wondering if there is anyway that my one year suspension can be applied: Hey I was wondering if there is anyway that my one year suspension can be applied.This suspension was due to old friend that reported me and this friend are no longer friends I don't know what he...
  9. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  10. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a