Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...
Discus and support Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by masuda sultana, Jun 25, 2024.
Thema:
Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...
Loading...
-
Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone... - Similar Threads - Hey cloud gaming
-
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier
in XboX InsidersHey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments] -
Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.
in XboX InsidersHey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by... -
hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app
in XboX Insidershey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments] -
Hey, I have the ultimate game pass for Xbox cloud gaming, but it still lets me only play...
in XBoX Games and AppsHey, I have the ultimate game pass for Xbox cloud gaming, but it still lets me only play...: Hey, I have the ultimate game pass for Xbox cloud gaming, but it still lets me only play 60minute sessions on fortnite, is that how its supposed to be? d0037cb5-480e-4696-bccc-e1fffbe07dee -
Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...
in XBoX on WindowsHey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2 -
Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...
in XBoX Games and AppsHey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337 -
Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...
in XBoX Games and AppsHey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in...: Hey I want to ask that will Xbox cloud gaming on Xbox game pass app will release in Pakistan or not? 03c80cd4-e89f-4b59-bed0-49bdc1a664f0 -
Hey all how can I get rid off the cloud?
in XBoX Games and AppsHey all how can I get rid off the cloud?: can someone help me get rid of the cloud off Xbox one. 1e6f8cc7-e02b-4252-87fd-f8bad6c95471