Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
Discus and support Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KalElKent821, Oct 4, 2026 at 12:42 AM.
Thema:
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
Loading...
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the... - Similar Threads - Hey why games
-
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier
in XboX InsidersHey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments] -
Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.
in XboX InsidersHey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by... -
hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app
in XboX Insidershey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments] -
Hey Xbox!
in XBoX Games and AppsHey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and... -
Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?
in XBoX Games and AppsHey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9 -
hey uh why is my Xbox looking like this I’ve tried to hold the power button for 10 seconds...
in XBoX on Consoleshey uh why is my Xbox looking like this I’ve tried to hold the power button for 10 seconds...: I really need help fixing my Xbox the screen is really dark and it’s red help me 1b38daa3-9f66-497b-98ad-0f8cf9408c6a -
Hey folks, anyone knows why COD won’t update on PC? Any tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks
in XBoX Games and AppsHey folks, anyone knows why COD won’t update on PC? Any tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks: My game needs an update but won’t update on my PC. 52916bb2-b4cf-44ab-8c6e-649b24f36a5a -
Why can't I start my new user name with hey?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy can't I start my new user name with hey?: I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." even though my current username...