hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.

Discus and support hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do you use it? do i now can add mods from nexus? they updated it yesterday for mods for windows 10 xbox app. 4221c6ac-513e-478b-8f9b-981ee9902ffc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChrisGoody1, Aug 5, 2020.

  1. ChrisGoody1
    ChrisGoody1 Guest

    hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.


    How do you use it?

    do i now can add mods from nexus?

    they updated it yesterday for mods for windows 10 xbox app.

    :)
     
    ChrisGoody1, Aug 5, 2020
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.

    watch this xbox video on youtube, they tell you how

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSuTRblhBI#:~:text=press%20the%20more%20button%20on,you%20can%20drop%20your%20mods.
  3. ChrisGoody1 Win User

    hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.

    watch this xbox video on youtube, they tell you how

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSuTRblhBI#:~:text=press%20the%20more%20button%20on,you%20can%20drop%20your%20mods.
    i see. i forgot about that video. thank you. i dont see those menus of the mods yet for halo at least. but, im guessing as more updates come. i see those enable mods button.

    thanks.
  4. Oblivion Night2 Win User

    No Man's Sky refusing to launch at all.

    Hey Lucas. I have a few other games from the Xbox app, and I haven't seen this issue before, I am playing on windows 10 and it is fully updated
  5. GRO88Y Win User

    Forza 4 Stürzt ab ohne Fehlermeldung [Translation - Forza 4 drops off without error message]

    Treiber und updates sind alles aktuell und Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    finde ich nicht was ich schon probiert habe.

    -------

    [Mod Translation - Drivers and updates are all current and Windows 10 Xbox (beta) App FAQ I do not find what I've already tried.]
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    i cannot sign in to xbox live app

    Hey there,

    What happens when you try to sign into the Windows 10 Xbox app? Is there an error message and error code you receive? In the meantime, please ensure that your Windows 10 PC is fully updated by searching 'Check for updates' through the Start menu.
Thema:

hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.

Loading...
  1. hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods. - Similar Threads - hey updated windows

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by...
  6. Hey folks, anyone knows why COD won’t update on PC? Any tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey folks, anyone knows why COD won’t update on PC? Any tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks: My game needs an update but won’t update on my PC. 52916bb2-b4cf-44ab-8c6e-649b24f36a5a
  7. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  8. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  9. Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...: I don't understand why because nothing is downloading 9e904a99-4a9c-47dd-8298-2c64e426fd66
  10. Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...: I need to update but it won't let me 0b85c6ff-d58d-4f23-95d7-3009cead6aac