Hey there my 2k23 will not load any reasonig that you can see?

Discus and support Hey there my 2k23 will not load any reasonig that you can see? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game is nott working e1664cd0-926a-4e2d-896f-29bea97ec9b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mon Ap, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Mon Ap
    Mon Ap Guest

:)

Mon Ap, Feb 8, 2023
  2. DominumStige Win User

HEY XBOX YOU SEE THIS?

Hi!

It is not easy to make compatible old-gen games on X1 (and sometimes it also depends on the will of the producers). If this title will be compatible, there will be a warning. There are other titles that are added monthly, just wait.
  3. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  4. nick greer1 Win User

Game Crashing

This happens to me as well …only in rec on 2k23 it shuts off then the overheating screen pops on…I can go back and play any other game and 2k23 in the park all day but soon as I go into the rec it shuts off please Fix as I’m a huge rec player
  5. Courtland Joshua Win User

Game Crashing

Hey, thanks for the reply.

• Has this only happened with 2K23?

- This is only happening when I go to an online mode on 2k23. The game shuts down when the 2k screen pops up after a timeout loose ball or any stoppage of the basketball game. If there is no stoppage of the game, it will shut down immediately after the first quarter. If I go to the park, It will shut down immiditaly after the game. I can play any other game and the game works fine. This means that there is some type of bug/glitch that is triggering the game to shut down when playing Nba 2k23 online in competitive modes with other users.

• May I ask which Xbox model you have?

- RTT-00001

• Is your console plugged directly into one of the wall's outlets?

- Yes it is plugged directly into an outlet

• Do you have any external devices plugged into your console's USB ports?

- I have no additional USB ports plugged into the xbox
  6. ScantilyCloud Win User

Can't load my messages in the app

Hey PPRLRicciardo,

You said your messages aren't loading on the Xbox app, but are they loading on the Xbox? Can you see them on Xbox.com?

Thanks,

Thema:

1. Hey there my 2k23 will not load any reasonig that you can see? - Similar Threads - Hey 2k23 load

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  6. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  7. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  8. Hey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey: All my accounts were suspended for no reason and 1 was banned for no reason and won't tell me why I would like to know. Why does Microsoft do this un suspend my accounts you suspended all my...
  9. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  10. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...