Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

Discus and support Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TepidPluto19732, May 6, 2023.

1. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's a bit unfair because i got a new xbox it's still me and it's not like were switching people or anything it's still me

:)

TepidPluto19732, May 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch?

Game sharing outside of your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and hardware bans
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but according to Xbox Support site:

“Customer support can't offer additional switches.”

This means that even the Xbox Customer Support can’t reset the Home Xbox switches. Kindly try following the steps below to check if you can get an extra switch:

“Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

If you see the option "HELP" please click that and if you see a choice of "Need one more?" you may get an additional one by answering a quick survey.”

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. JohnScott2019 Win User

Game sharing problems

I'm not trying to "Game the system" as I've read you can share between a friend, I've checked with my friend and I'm the only other person sharing with him, when I go onto my account an look to switch home Xbox it says I have 4 switches left however if
    I go on his account I've used them all apparently
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Everyone says I am trash at a game and maybe it's true.

It's not a problem of "old age". I'm an old player and often MPV on game or last player alive. Every month i complete speed run or achievement "No Kill, No death..." particulary hard when many other players in my friend list don't try, so..... It's definitevely
    a problem of "old age", don't worry about that. Enjoy gaming !
  6. Wally1Shot Win User

Lost 2 weeks worth of saves for Witcher 3 After Xbox One X Crashed

Yeah, i think that is the issue, my last cloud save was conveniently the day before I switched my internet provider so I'm guessing that the console was trying to connect to the old network that was no longer operating rather than the new one. The dates
    match up so I'm guessing that it was a factor
Thema:

Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

1. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old... - Similar Threads - Hey problem I'm

2. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  3. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  4. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  5. Hey, I have a problem with Sea Of Thieves. It keeps on crashing with a Error message on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I have a problem with Sea Of Thieves. It keeps on crashing with a Error message on my...: Error Message - "Video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video drivers are up to date. Exiting..." I'm on a Asus Windows 11 Laptop with the latest updates. With i5 processor, 8GB RAM,...
  6. Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works

in XboX Insiders
    Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works: Hi, hey.. So I would like to buy some VBucks and I would like to buy them from the online xbox shop. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/fortnite-fallen-light-pack/9n7c9fhdjp65 Will it be...
  7. Hey Xbox insider omega user this may be a problem

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Xbox insider omega user this may be a problem: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]
  8. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem: So listen I've been on halo wars for the past 2 weeks and if seen this guy posting stuff up about declaring jesus is my lord I go to church every sunday cuz I'm currently in the army but now alot...
  9. Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft or Mojang who's problem is it?: Who is the blame here with the issue of transferring minecraft texture packs I paid real money for, from my 360 again paid with real money, to my Xbox one , that I also paid a heck a lot of money...
  10. hey i got a problem with my product key i cant use it anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey i got a problem with my product key i cant use it anymore: it says cant sign in because youve exceeded the usage allowed By product key please enter another product key i really need help for this 5a897a06-8b7a-4e94-8862-5cc88dfd2815