Hey so my xbox won't allow me to play 18+ games anymore

Discus and support Hey so my xbox won't allow me to play 18+ games anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help with this issue it says I'm an underage account which isn't a lie bit my xbox has always let me play rainbow six siege however when my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mal Lennon, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Mal Lennon
    Mal Lennon Guest

Please help with this issue it says I'm an underage account which isn't a lie bit my xbox has always let me play rainbow six siege however when my xbox updated it says I can no longer play due to being underage, my parents are fine with me playing it but now I can't even though I've spent a lot of money on the game, please someone help me

:)

Mal Lennon, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error message or error code that you're getting whenever you're trying to play the game, Mal?

This will determine what troubleshooting steps we have to perform.
  3. InvestedPaper5 Win User

STOP POSTING DUPLICATES

ok that is fine, im fed up with all the under age kids & ppl playing a over 18s game, why are they allowed to play mw games ?? and im not reniewing my xbox contract anymore anyways im fed up with ure service and the ppl i play on a over 18s game. its rubbish
    big time and a serious waist of money, i want to play men not kids !!!! sort it out xbox, ban me if u want i really dont care anymore xbox, if i wanted 2 play babies id paly viva pinata !! and not modern warfare 2 or 3, its sucks big time !!
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

New report feature

Hey there

Also, you should maybe look at the Xbox Live Code of Conduct as from my understanding, it is against rules asking for such Personal Identifiable Information

Also, In the UK, you are not allowed to buy a game that is above your age rating. So an Under 18 will not be able to purchase Grand Theft Auto IV, however they are allowed to play the game at their house. It is only against the law if I allowed students
    to play games that are 18 Rated and are not suitable for their age in schools.

You may want to submit a report and a review using the Console reporting tools located in the Gamer card.

Hope this helps
  5. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
  6. ZaschZogg Win User

Error E66 (one red light) while installing new update May 2011

i still don't get why they don't want me to play on with my original games and xbox live membership. myself AND ms have the damage, i can't play anymore online, and they won't sell games/memberships/dlcsto me anymore.
Thema:

1. Hey so my xbox won't allow me to play 18+ games anymore - Similar Threads - Hey won't allow

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  9. Hey just try playing my Xbox and I won't let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey just try playing my Xbox and I won't let me: until i update it but everytime I push I update button and it keep saying failed to update what else should I do? 06068ee7-f025-4261-bd1c-04548d5fe565
  10. Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...: Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin download, anyone have ideas? I have already checked for updates. Thanks fd41bacf-daa6-4ddd-8aa1-760f7de5ad91