hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email...

Discus and support hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email on the account and microsoft didnt help can someone help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CodyFrizzell11, Nov 4, 2021.

1. hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email...

hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email on the account and microsoft didnt help can someone help me?

:)

CodyFrizzell11, Nov 4, 2021
  2. AdamGoss69 Win User

Account hacked ?

Another account has been hacked and I can't change my password this one I made is so I can ask for help
  3. xTheProHD Win User

Did I get hacked?

I dont know if your account has been ''hacked'' but if i were i would change my password! or your email on the account!!
  4. Mike33wj Win User

My account has been hacked. Can I recover it?

Our account has also been hacked. Can't speak to an advisor because I need to log in, but password and email have been changed. Spoke to Microsoft who weren't very helpful but gave me XBox contact email. Still can't actually talk to anyone and our account was used to buy 2 Xbox Game pass Ultimate.
  5. XDrift PhenixX Win User

Microsoft Account - Changing your Details

hey i have a problem, i have my Xbox live account connected to an old email account but that account got hacked 4 years ago. ever since i have been asking for a reset and i have been getting didly squat, i need help, my account has at least 500 bucks worth
    of items on it..... i need help ASAP, and i can go online cause i need the password to do so....

P.S. the Chat Now with an Ambassator thing sucks, its just in the loop... ive been waiting for half an hour help ASAP
  6. TDS x Drifter x Win User

Hackers

hey dude if you feel your account has been "hacked" or accessed without your permission the best thing to do is contact xbox support and change your email password associated with your xbox live account if you have any queries then post in your forum here
    ok dude hope this helped
Thema:

hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email...

1. hey so my xbox one account has been hacked and i need help changing the password and email... - Similar Threads - hey account has

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...
  4. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  5. Hey my xbox account was suspended and banned for no reason and I tried calling them about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey my xbox account was suspended and banned for no reason and I tried calling them about it: I GOT BANNED AND SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON [img] 889be0f1-8fc5-4d18-87da-2ece9b975916
  6. Hey, I need help finding my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, I need help finding my account.: Ive been trying to look for the email for my account, and the gamertag is CerealMage41496. Can someone help? I need it for minecraft. 97e8e911-c0a9-4d04-a35c-6f887812ec40
  7. Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I have bought GTA 5 twice on my Xbox and on this account but it is saying I still...: I have purchased gta 5 twice on this Xbox (the $60 one) and I have purchased things in game. I had to delete the game to create room for another but now I want to reinstall GTA but it is saying I...
  8. Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...: Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me get my Xbox account back I got banned and I was seeing if anyone can help me or something I need it back please and thank you....
  9. hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey basically i need support with finding my childs xbox account email as he hasnt used the...: question above, we are in the same family theres just no option to find his email cf3e2127-c836-4b65-828b-5841e8322c12
  10. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...