Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...

Discus and support Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I own them all” 5f4e1c55-8f69-4671-96c9-f6af6bf8232f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dominic Reider, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...

Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I own them all”

:)

Dominic Reider, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I own them all”

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, for which game this is?

Also, what are you trying to do with the currency?
  3. ESOSAEGHOSA Win User

Minecraft

NO that not what’s I’m saying it disconnected and now when I try to connect it it won’t let me it says I already linked it when I didn’t
  4. Cathy Gehrke Win User

I bought an Xbox game through Amazon and now Xbox says I don’t own it

After uninstalling the game I’m now unable to reinstall it. Xbox says I don’t own the game and won’t let me install it without purchasing it.
  5. Script Nuclear Win User

I bought currency in a game and didn't receive it (On Windows Store/Xbox App PC)

Same here dude but mine was on console and for Naraka bladepoint and I purchased a $2 pack and a $25 pack of in game currency and didn’t receive the latter. Contacted the developer and they said it’s on Xbox’s side contact support did some trouble shooting then they redirect me to refund page and I’m hoping to just receive my gold I bought but no… denied almost instantly because it is in game currency. So I left my situation in the feedback of my support and refund survey and hope that I can get my gold but sadly that probably won’t happen. So I’m out $25 because if I try to get the bank to take it back I’ll probably get suspended or banned and $25 isn’t worth it for that.
  6. DemonicAngel053 Win User

Xbox one x loading issues HELP!

Okay now my system won’t show anything and the Xbox itself just got so hot I thought it was gonna set on fire. I have spend thousands of dollars on my system and accessories and I buy an XBOX external hard drive and it **** fried my system. Let me guess. Xbox isn’t going to cover that either right? I’m about to go to PlayStation. And I HATE PlayStation
Thema:

Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I...

1. Hey, so I’m on my pc right now and it won’t let me go into the currency packs, saying “I... - Similar Threads - Hey I’m right

2. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  3. Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...: I use Xbox one and have installed the game from the Xbox Microsoft store. ac0f4ba1-96c7-4f0b-b470-d392e7bd6327
  4. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  5. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...
  6. Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have...: Hey so I’m trying to play my games on my Xbox but it’s not launching it says I need to have the person who bought the game signed in and I do 232aa802-f86a-4e62-8520-ad9a6512fc19
  7. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  8. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  9. Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I’m really angry because I loved you guys so much but you took my Xbox live gold ...: Hey Xbox I’m really angry because you took my Xbox live gold from me one whole month earlier and I want it back contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free: I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free. f68f3e7f-9d3d-4afe-872a-4b6161402789