Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help

Discus and support Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so when I try to add a new account it loads for about 15 seconds and then kicks me to the previous page or what ever I tried to restart console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuintinDude, Jul 16, 2020.

1. QuintinDude
    QuintinDude Guest

Ok so when I try to add a new account it loads for about 15 seconds and then kicks me to the previous page or what ever I tried to restart console (kept my games) and looking for other ways but nothing worked. I had this problem when I tried to just sign
    in a new account so I can use our shared xbox gold but it never worked so I restarted it and I kick all accounts off my system and now I cant play my game because of that

:)

QuintinDude, Jul 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. stephencameron1 Win User

exact same problem **** there was a thread that was closed as solved when it wasnt solved this is a widespread problem that microsoft dont seem interested in !!!
  3. Colefonce Win User

help! i dont get it..

You might have child settings on or some other setting that is preventing you from being able to download demos.
  4. Lielais G Win User

help! i dont get it..

Im from Latvia, I bought that code here, but problem is not in code but my account. i gues, its set to Latvia.

one more fact: my cousin bought this console in UK. obviously he set up his account In UK. thats why his profile is working just fine? (at the moment i'm playing online with his profile "Maverick61")

did i get the right picture of the issue?

but still my starting questione stays opened. What should do to play online With my original nicname, profile, gamerstage ''?!
  5. Lielais G Win User

help! i dont get it..

i changed my privasy to adult. i'l bee home about an 1h, il chek then, hawe it changed something.

what do you think about that, that i cudnt redome through my profile, but i did it through other profile? u think its the same problem?
  6. Lielais G Win User

help! i dont get it..

thanks for answer ;)

ohh... do you think i remember that detail dear. i gues, yes! atlest it should be so... but im not fore 100% shure!

what do you suggest me to doo? how can i change that age if its not acurate?

all i what to doo is play online with my own name and share my earned G's

pls help me make this thing right!
Thema:

1. Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help - Similar Threads - Hey please help

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  10. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....