Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...

Discus and support Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey peoples I bought 2 of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't see either as an option to choose. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DA LIGHTSKIN, Jan 6, 2023.

1. DA LIGHTSKIN
    DA LIGHTSKIN Guest

Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...

Hey peoples I bought 2 of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't see either as an option to choose. Any ideas?

:)

DA LIGHTSKIN, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't see either as an option to choose. Any ideas?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. MICKEYR34rundle Win User

Cod vanguard purchased but never installed

I've downloaded vanguard xs pack and says come back in little while ?
  4. WWDxHANNIBALx Win User

Store wont let me manage or download vanguard on xbox one

Bought my grandson cod vanguard and won’t let me do anything but own it. Have reset and rebooted and still noting
  5. CODukes4 Win User

What is the best Call of Duty? The worst?

COD 4 - No contest.

WAW - nazi zombies was a great idea that helped add replayability.

MW2 - Had it's faults but I like the way infinity ward games handle. My favorite game to play today.

COD 2 - My first shooter/true love. Too basic to compete with the newer games though.

Blops - I only played it for a week or so a while back. I bought it again tonight to give it a last try before mw3. (hoping to get another prestige coin)

COD 3 - Was let down after cod 2.
  6. DireDrgn Win User

It is your Destiny to play Destiny...

I'm down for weekly and vanguard strike runs tonight - I am on the East Coast.
Thema:

1. Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't... - Similar Threads - Hey peoples bought

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  10. Hey people my sandisk Usb thumb drive is not showing up in the storage devices section, thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey people my sandisk Usb thumb drive is not showing up in the storage devices section, thanks: I was trying to use my SanDisk USB thumb drive to record gameplay footage and it is not showing up in the storage devices section (it flashes up for half a second but it disappears) so it is only...