Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.
Discus and support Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Positronical, Feb 23, 2023.
Thema:
Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.
Loading...
-
Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent. - Similar Threads - Hey really need
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier
in XboX InsidersHey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments] -
Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.
in XboX InsidersHey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by... -
hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app
in XboX Insidershey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments] -
Hey Xbox!
in XBoX Games and AppsHey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and... -
Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?
in XBoX Games and AppsHey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9 -
hey when i use xbox gamebar my whole pc audio gets really bad
in XBoX on Consoleshey when i use xbox gamebar my whole pc audio gets really bad: i've tried refresh/repair gamebar in settings unistalling reinstalling stuff related to my acount input output i've tried to close discord interfering audio that didn't work so idk what to do... -
Hey guys, I really need some help verifying my account.
in XBoX AccessibilityHey guys, I really need some help verifying my account.: I've been trying to sign in to my Xbox for days now but it wants me to verify my account since I haven't been signed in for a while. The problem is I no longer have access to the phone number on...