Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.

Discus and support Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Positronical, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Positronical
    Positronical Guest

Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned permanently on September the 13th 2022 for my ‘gamer pic’ though it was very appropriate and abided by the community guidelines. I got banned for having a person over 18 as my profile picture so therefore I have not broken any guidelines. The reason why I’m writing this about 5 months on is because Xbox haven’t given me a choice to appeal my ban though I done absolutely nothing wrong. I never write people hate messages or even talk to people. I lost all my games and i don’t have the type of money to buy them all back and get my 7 years of progress back. I miss my account. I done absolutely nothing wrong and this is the harshest most unexplainable ban you could ever get. I had a choice to appeal when I got banned wrongfully but the choice disappeared one day after. I hope an Xbox admin sees this as this is a cry for help for my account back that I got wrongfully banned for. I can put it on everything that this account was banned for either a mistake or one of the Xbox enforcement people were just bored. Sincerely, (the banned account).

:)

Positronical, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know did you submit a case review regarding this too?
  3. The Moosestache Win User

2013 Public Beta Private Forums

I'm having the same issue with access to the beta thread. I am in need of some beta help and its needed urgently (lack of play makes people angry)
  4. RushFerDays Win User

Urgent problem needs urgent help. Really weird issue.

1. I live in connecticut.

2. I have a motorola modem SBV51212XM

3. I have a D-Link router DIR-655

4. Wireless

5. WPA-2

6. Tried restarting router/modem, xbox, etc. Also tried playing with no one else on the network.

7. Unknown

8. Yes

9. None

10. Cable

12. Cablevision

13. I can connect to xbox live, i just get lagged out of games. The error message i get when i start up my xbox though is "Cant connect to your wireless network... Do you want to select a different network?"
  5. PaulBinder Win User

please answer the following:

1. What Country/State/Province do you live in?
    2. Modem brand & model number:
    3. Router brand & model number:
    4. Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired
    5. If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?
    6. Things you have tried:
    7. Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
    8. Is NAT Type Open?
    9. Any Error Codes you encounter:
    10. What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?
    11. Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?
    12. When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen?
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey mate, we're going to need a little more info to help out. Please take a few minutes to answer the
    bold questions here.
Thema:

1. Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent. - Similar Threads - Hey really need

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  6. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  7. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  8. Hey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey: All my accounts were suspended for no reason and 1 was banned for no reason and won't tell me why I would like to know. Why does Microsoft do this un suspend my accounts you suspended all my...
  9. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  10. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...