Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

Discus and support Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EternalGama, Feb 24, 2023.

1. EternalGama
    EternalGama Guest

Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from the store front what xbox series SX titles are playable on a xbox one.

:)

EternalGama, Feb 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find out what games he'll be able to play from my Xbox Series

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

To determine if you can play it on the Xbox One console and a specific game has an Xbox One version. Please do the steps below.

Go to My games & apps > Full library, select the Filter button, and switch the All console types filter to Series X|S to find the Xbox Series X|S version, or set it to Xbox One to find the Xbox One version.
  3. red1097 Win User

Gold Membership

Excuse me, can anyone help me?

I just want to stop sharing my xbox live gold membership with other profiles in my xbox one.

Past days I saw the option for stop sharing gold but I cant find it again.

Anyone knows how to?
  4. theBreadSultan Win User

Please Bring Back Original DRM......Family Sharing....No Disc .....Sharing Live Accounts....

Personally i don't mind the DRM - mostly because there are few people who i share games with if at all.

I would want to borrow and share games tho.

I thought the idea of sharing was that - hey sharing is ok. if you want to lend / give long term a friend a game thats cool - but if you want to sell the game to someone you don't know and thus deny publishers and devs their money then not cool.

But if Family share was a demo feature only then its just shtako...and MS made a wise wise move by canning it before revealing those details.

I like the convenience of not having to bother with disks tho, i'm sure they will find a happy medium
  5. FetchingStorm88 Win User

THE TRUTH ABOUT SHARING GAMES. XBOX ONE

does anyone know how to cancel the game sharing after you switched back and forth from 3 times a year i already used my 3rd time this year on a friend and right now i cant do anything till october this year i want to cancel the game sharing before october
    i want my full game rights back so i can play offline also i got a lot of free stuff to download or install and i dont want my friend complaining cause of all the downloads i still got more to do and i dont want to annoy him with all the downloads and I dont
    want him annoying me by telling me to stop i want to get all these free downloads before they might vanish i dont know if there is a time limit on these ones or not but i want to get them out of the way just in case also just cant wait till october
  6. EgeliLodos Win User

How many profiles/members can I have in my Xbox One family?

Hey guys. First my English is very bad sorry. I have a question. I've shared with a friend of my games xbox one. I want to cancel it now. I could not find where I would do.
Thema:

1. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find... - Similar Threads - Hey friend got

2. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  3. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  4. Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?: So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to know if I can and thank you...
  5. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  6. Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend: So a friend sent me who's your daddy and i can't find it 50c90df9-0aeb-4df5-9e0f-939b622cad66
  7. hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...: hey guys my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username without telling me can i get a refund e758af1e-cd93-4fa6-84e7-1b07991ce5fd
  8. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  9. Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m new to Xbox I was told by Friend that I can get Xbox gold for free: I am new to Xbox I was told by a friend that I can get Xbox gold for free. f68f3e7f-9d3d-4afe-872a-4b6161402789
  10. hey i got a communications ban from my friend 'swaggy baller64' and me and him were joking ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey i got a communications ban from my friend 'swaggy baller64' and me and him were joking ...: We were joking around and i really want an override on my ban. I feel like I don't deserve this ban and i really want it gone please. Thanks. 5e735ff1-4a53-4e94-a7bd-539b155aecde